Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2012 6:03:50 PM EDT
Not my class just passing it along

Advanced Concealed Carry I
Intro to Defensive/Combat Shooting

OK so here we go again..........South Florida Gun School is hosting at Defensive Pistol Course. Advanced CCW 1-Intro to Defensive Pistol. Originally I had scheduled for December 1st. Due to scheduling conflict it will be Sunday the 2nd of December. Okeechobee Shooting Sports has IDPA shoots on Saturday. Normal cost for the course is 450.00. We will be doing a charity for Florida Open Carry for a cost of 200.00. Sean and Rich had agreed to throw in an Executive Membership for all that attend to Florida Open Carry. We will be able to handle up to 30 students. Here is your chance to support this great organization and get some world class training cheap. This will be held at Okeechobee Shooting Sports. The time will be 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM and all profits will be donated to Florida Open Carry.

I. Warrior Mindset
II. John Boyd’s OODA LOOP
III. Situational Awareness-Color Codes of Awareness
IV. Physiology-Psychology of a Violent Encounter
V. Embracing a Violent Encounter
VI. Combat Pistol and Equipment
VII. Basic Firearm Safety/Dynamic Range Safety
VIII. Stance and Position
IX. Combat Grip
X. The Basic Draw Stroke/Combat Draw
XI. Trigger Control/Trigger Reset
XII. Intro to Combat Aiming Techniques
XIII. Recoil Control
XIV. Tactical/Emergency Reloads
XV. Combat Malfunction Clearing

BTTBBOB
President & Chief Instructor
South Florida Gun School
www.sflagunschool.com
Facebook Page- South Florida Gun School
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Normal cost for this 1 day class is $450 ???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top