Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 11:44:31 AM EDT
well i live in pinehills well know as crimehills

i was driving to the store around 1:15pm today and boom all the sudden all the electricity went out  and cell phone went out all so (3G services any way)
i got to the walmart and they close ther door, so did sam club, and all most ever restaurant from hiawassee road to apopka vine land

good thing Burger king was open on kirk man road

yes yes i now cool story Bro
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing like that here in Brevard. Thank God you found a burger King.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nothing like that here in Brevard. Thank God you found a burger King.

i was surprise when stuff like this happens cops are all over the place  i only saw one cop car and he was not even tiring to direct tragic
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:36:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you old pine hills or a more recent vintage? I grew up there in the '60's and 70's.

Back then it was a quiet bedroom community for the Martin engineers and Disney folks........
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:38:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are you old pine hills or a more recent vintage? I grew up there in the '60's and 70's.

Back then it was a quiet bedroom community for the Martin engineers and Disney folks........

i move to pine hills in 89  it was quiet and nice
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:45:55 PM EDT
[#7]
probably not connected but over 1,000 houses went dark last night in Miami, and I lost 3g as well this morning
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#8]
I stay away from crime hills.

All the cops were attending the funeral for the motorcycle officer who was killed day before or after Christmas in an accident.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
probably not connected but over 1,000 houses went dark last night in Miami, and I lost 3g as well this morning

conspires i tell you
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

All the cops were attending the funeral for the motorcycle officer who was killed day before or after Christmas in an accident.

i dont have tv so i did not now about that
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

That happened about 2 blocks from my house.  I had 'copters either hovering or orbiting over the house for about 4hrs.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I also grew up in Pine Hills in the late 60s. It was a nice place back then.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:55:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That happened about 2 blocks from my house.  I had 'copters either hovering or orbiting over the house for about 4hrs.

ghetto bird hard at work
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I also grew up in Pine Hills in the late 60s. It was a nice place back then.

yeah i am planing on saleing the house and moving to the east side
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#15]
You live in Pine Hills?!  Gun show is this weekend, if you're still alive by then.  GET THE FUCK OUT!!!  I'll help you move.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:10:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You live in Pine Hills?!  Gun show is this weekend, if you're still alive by then.  GET THE FUCK OUT!!!  I'll help you move.

lol if i move yeah u can help me i have like 3000 comics that have to be move around
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:00:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Is there supossed to be anything different at the gun show this weekend?

I always go and then leave dissapointed...except that 1 time when I caght BRD and purchased my first Spikes lower.

I never seem to find good deals on anything, not even ammo.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:35:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, I lived in Ocoee then and crime hills was still crime hills. I don't know when it turned to crap but it was way before then.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:09:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol if i move yeah u can help me i have like 3000 comics that have to be move around

Wow, you must really like Archie and Jughead.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:20:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I always go and then leave dissapointed...except that 1 time when I caght BRD and purchased my first Spikes lower.

I only go to pick up Spikes receivers, but last gun show had a lot more AR stuff than usual.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

first time i went they had good stuff second time i went i meet spike and never went back
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, I lived in Ocoee then and crime hills was still crime hills. I don't know when it turned to crap but it was way before then.

well what happen was mercy drive is next to pine hills all the crime from that area went  over  to pine hills and boom pine hills became crime hills around 1995
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:32:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have an  Archie meets the punisher comic book in there some where in that mess
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:35:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only go to pick up Spikes receivers, but last gun show had a lot more AR stuff than usual.

i get most of my stuff from spike or AIM surplus   i get NO discounts from spike is just more easy to drive to the shop and pick up what i need
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:59:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have an  Archie meets the punisher comic book in there some where in that mess

That's a classic.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:58:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a classic.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sTGIC-qIMmU/SEFeLwWhfmI/AAAAAAAAAoo/w0c0TUJq49U/s400/Archie_meets_Punisher.jpg

i have both covers
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Are you running a comic book shop in Pine Hills?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Are you running a comic book shop in Pine Hills?

no i use work at at 3 different comic from 1992-2000
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top