Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2011 6:32:43 PM EDT
Went around 6ish today, couldnt get the lights to turn on, breakers did nothing, Did they unhook them to stop people going out there in the evening or whats up?

I know alot of people have been setting up night shoots, and Id hate for everyone to drive out there for nothing, my trip was almost wasted, good thing Gander Mountain is so close.
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 7:17:16 PM EDT
[#1]
get yourself a good  PVS-14 and a PEQ-15 setup and dont worry about lights ever again. Own the night.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:57:38 AM EDT
[#2]
first ive heard of it. i will try them this weekend if not bring it up at the meeting on Monday.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
get yourself a good  PVS-14 and a PEQ-15 setup and dont worry about lights ever again. Own the night.

I like the way you roll..Too bad My pockets aren't that deep and I'll just have to make due with my SF Weapon Lights..
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like the way you roll..Too bad My pockets aren't that deep and I'll just have to make due with my SF Weapon Lights..

I admire your OPSEC, but you aren't fooling me
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 9:16:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I admire your OPSEC, but you aren't fooling me

If you can afford an SR-25 you can afford a PEQ and some NVG's.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 4:15:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you can afford an SR-25 you can afford a PEQ and some NVG's.

He's being modest but we've all seen pictures of "the family".
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 9:55:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Near the breakers is a timer that you have to turn on to get the lights to come on.  You don't have to touch the breakers anymore.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 6:19:00 AM EDT
[#8]
When was the timer added?
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 3:53:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Times were installed a few months ago to keep members from leaving the lights on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top