Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2011 11:39:35 AM EDT
The lady told me that Senator Nelson is "deeply saddened and alarmed", buy Judge Vinson declaring obama care unconstitutional.

I just snorted with laughter, and told her that I was NOT feeling the same way. :)

ObamaCare is toast
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 11:47:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately, this is only the first step of many toward the Supreme Court.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Unfortunately, this is only the first step of many toward the Supreme Court.

But it is an important step in the right direction; much better than a loss.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#3]
the administration is going to have to get an appellate court to over rule Judge Vinson.  They are going to have to go judge shopping, my guess is that the 9th in San Francisco may get the nod.
Then it will be  off to the Supreme Court for sure.

Right now, the entire health care bill is dead.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:51:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The lady told me that Senator Nelson is "deeply saddened and alarmed", buy Judge Vinson declaring obama care unconstitutional.

I just snorted with laughter, and told her that I was NOT feeling the same way. :)

ObamaCare is toast

Did you tell her your saddened by having to see a total idiot as a Senator. Another career politico who would have had a hard time holding down a real job.
Seriously, we did work for him when he was insurance commissioner and our foreman got into a conversation about workmans comp rates and he had no freaking
idea what was up. A foreman on a roofing crew knew more about workmans comp than the State Insurance Commisioner. He is a part of the ruling elite who needs
to be retired by the electorate.  

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:38:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He is a part of the ruling elite who needs
to be retired by the electorate.  

+1000
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:12:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I was talking to a coworker today about the mandate that you have to buy health insurance... He loved the idea and thought that it would lower costs since everyone would have to buy it.

out of

ETA:

"Judge Roger Vinson, in Pensacola, Fla., ruled that as a result of the
unconstitutionality of the "individual mandate" that requires people to
buy insurance, the entire law must be declared void."

Holy shit!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top