User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2010 7:55:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#1]
*runs to grab scuba gear*

Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:55:47 AM EDT
[#2]
And in other news ...  Water is Wet and Sand is Sandy

If you had any idea the number of times a shark was watching you on your board you'd never go in the water again. There are certain areas of the state that I will not go past my knees due to the numbers of Bull Sharks cruising the beach. But, it will never stop me from surfing, SCUBA, snorkeling and swimming in areas that are less likely for an encounter. S______ing when schools of bait are balled up around you - Bad Idea. S______ing at Dawn or Dusk - Bad Idea.  S______ing in muddy or very murky water - Bad Idea
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 8:17:13 AM EDT
[#3]
On the Space Coast every summer the TV stations fly over the beach and film huge sharks less than 100 yards from surf waders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top