Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2010 5:11:42 PM EDT
who does great black and gray work in the KSC area (<50-75 miles) or further if the work is that good.

haters can FOAD
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#1]
there is a bunch of great places around titusville.  google maps search will come up with some results and you can read reviews.  no personal experience in that area tho.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't mind driving to Orlando, check out Ascension Tattoos..  

One of the better if not best shops in Orlando.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:30:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Couldn't pay me to get a Tattoo in the Titusville area. My friend goes to Armadillo Reds in Otown area I believe it is at, just google the name and you will find more info. My sleeves were done in Miami so not to sure about the rest of this area.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:13:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Couldn't pay me to get a Tattoo in the Titusville area. My friend goes to Armadillo Reds in Otown area I believe it is at, just google the name and you will find more info. My sleeves were done in Miami so not to sure about the rest of this area.

They may do great work but no website to speak of and only one review I could find does not look good. Links to myspace pages are annoying.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Up in Daytona , http://www.tropicaltattoo.com/

I love mine and haven't seen any bad work come out of there yet, well that wasn't a drunk tourist who didn't know how to sit still.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

They may do great work but no website to speak of and only one review I could find does not look good. Links to myspace pages are annoying.

Seriously? I just hit google and it is the first link...

https://www.armadillored.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top