Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2010 8:36:54 AM EDT
Im from Tampa, I live 5 miles from USF, so obviously, GO GATORS.

This should be a good game though, USF played well last weekend and UF played not so good.

What do yall think?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Friend of mine just graduated USF last spring and just started UF last week. I wonder  who he'll be cheering for?

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm so tired of UF.  They need to get the ball shoved down their throat for a season to put them, and thier fan's ego back in check.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm so tired of UF.  They need to get the ball shoved down their throat for a season to put them, and thier fan's ego back in check.

This for sure.  I could care less about the team itself.  The fans are by far the most annoying college football fans I have ever seen.  It reminds me of liberals and their elitest attitudes.  

Of course it's 21-14 UF right now.  Hope springs eternal.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This for sure.  I could care less about the team itself.  The fans are by far the most annoying college football fans I have ever seen.  It reminds me of liberals and their elitest attitudes.  

Of course it's 21-14 UF right now.  Hope springs eternal.

HEY HEY HEY! Don't forget about LSU fans.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:14:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I never hear near the amount of shit talked by LSU fans.  Maybe it's just that I have a lot of people that went to UF around me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:19:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I never hear near the amount of shit talked by LSU fans.  Maybe it's just that I have a lot of people that went to UF around me.

Biggest shit talking game ever is UF - LSU. Im so pumped to be going to that game this year. Its more LSU talking shit about/to UF fans.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

well dang, sounds like a disgruntled FSU fan.  :D

Gators got off to a slow start again, but spanked the bulls......................  just as you all KNEW would happen. :D

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:54:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, UF is looking good while FSU is not looking so good right now.  But IMO, UF and the TB Bucs are the biggest talkinest, shittenest, arrogantest fans I know.  :)

Funny, my entire family are UF fans, but never went to the school.  I at least route for the school I graduated from, FSU.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yes, UF is looking good while FSU is not looking so good right now.  But IMO, UF and the TB Bucs are the biggest talkinest, shittenest, arrogantest fans I know.  :)

Funny, my entire family are UF fans, but never went to the school.  I at least route for the school I graduated from, FSU.

Wait a  minute. The TB Bucs have no fans... Don't kid yourself.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I think the worst obnoxious fans are #1 Michigan and then #2 Ohio State.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#11]
There are a lot of obnoxious UF asshole fans.

Thankfully I'm not one of them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Im a UF fan but I'm not an ass about it, just wear my Gators hat everyday and the occasional shirt and sticker on the truck. No talking shit from me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:02:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Seems like the FSU fans are always disgruntled, with Bowden gone they'll have good reason to be. They sure got smacked around this weekend. Good job Jimbo!
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 3:13:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Seems like the FSU fans are always disgruntled, with Bowden gone they'll have good reason to be. They sure got smacked around this weekend. Good job Jimbo!

Over the history of the series, it's UF 33 wins, to FSU's 19

This gives rise to such sayings as:  how do they keep the boys at FSU from beating off?  

Answer:  They paint their dicks Orange and Blue.  They have not beat it now in 6 years

oh yeah, not everyone can cut the mustard grade wise and get into UF, so there have to be other schools for the non academic types.  :)

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Met the wife while we went to USF, of course back in the 1400's they did not have a football team. My son is in the UF band, so we go to a few games every year. We cheer for Florida, while secretly hoping USF will pull off a win some day>

We were in the 3rd row and I can say it was the hottest I have felt it at the swamp-I thought I was gonna pass out––-almost like the old college days––-of course I would pass out for a different reason than the heat back then....
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Im a UF fan but I'm not an ass about it, just wear my Gators hat everyday and the occasional shirt and sticker on the truck. No talking shit from me.

That's the way I am. I don't rub it in people's faces, and I had a bad feeling about this past weekend's game against USF where I pretty much thought they were cooked. I just hoped UF would pull it off (and they did) so I didn't have to hear all the USF fans I know talk a lot of shit until next year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top