Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 4:44:31 PM EDT
I am going to be staying in JAX for the next two weeks.  Any good gun shops?  Can someone recomend some good local places to eat near the NAS?

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#1]
gun gallery, shooters, st nicholas and bullseye to name a few.  there are lots more.  lots of good places to eat, mostly bbq.  blackjacks bbq on san juan is nearby nas.  tijuana flats is close by too
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Save yourself alot of gas and a headache just go to Gun Gallery.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:57:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Gun Gallery... where you at on NAS?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 2:42:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Gun Gallery... where you at on NAS?

I am doing some work for NAVFAC SE.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:58:39 AM EDT
[#6]
My buddy Brian works for Navfac hes an engineer.I used to be at VP-30 on NAS back when I was in the Navy.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:27:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

+1.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1.

gun gallery has the best black rifle collection thanks to neil and the interest he has had over the years.  shooters has a huge handgun selection and a very complacent staff.  st nicholas which will be the closest to you is more of a tradtional "gun shop" , lots of hunting rifles and accesorries.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top