Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 10:27:37 AM EDT
Looking for someone from highschool I have no phone # (its unlisted) but I do have an address in Jupiter for them that is supposed to be good. This is someone I have not seen in 27-28 years. I would like to contact them again and I live in NC now so driving over there is a problem. Can you help?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 11:58:30 AM EDT
[#1]
why not just send a letter? It would be a little odd for a stranger to come ask who lived there IMO..
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

why not just send a letter? It would be a little odd for a stranger to come ask who lived there IMO..

+1.  

Not only that, and I mean no offense to you (as in this is not the case with you)... I've seen situations that are not good as a result.  Ex-abusive husbands try to find their wives through other people using this method.  Now I am not saying that you are this type of person, but I usually err on the side of caution because several of my female friends were caught in situations like that from other people.  

If you already have an address, just send a very nice letter, include a pic of yourself from the past and one of the present, phone number, and email address.  If they want to keep in contact, you'll get a letter/phone call/email.  

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
why not just send a letter? .

This^, modern technology and the internet has made people forget about the P.O.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have a name and address just get on the net. You can easily find there telephone number, alot of times you can find there cell too. The net is your friend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top