Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2009 6:01:50 PM EDT
So, who, where? I am heading that way for an event my daughter is in Saturday and it is my Birthday also and I want
to eat fried oysters for dinner. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Ballyhoo does on Ehrlich near Citrus Park Mall.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:40:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Rick's On The River has great fried oysters, shrimp, grouper fingers, ect. They also have good sized fresh oysters, and a full menu of other stuff. We were just there on Labor Day, and will be there Friday after work.

Nice riverfront location, live music on the deck, boats pulling up for dinner, ice cold beer....I like it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:17:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Rick's On The River has great fried oysters, shrimp, grouper fingers, ect. They also have good sized fresh oysters, and a full menu of other stuff. We were just there on Labor Day, and will be there Friday after work.

Nice riverfront location, live music on the deck, boats pulling up for dinner, ice cold beer....I like it.

Huge Fail on my part.  I completely forgot about Rick's.  What capt205 said, great place, good atmosphere, even better food.  They have a full bar and some good beers on tap last time I was there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:50:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, Rick's is good.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:10:10 AM EDT
[#5]
OMGDMFG, now you went and got me fantasizing about fried oysters.   When I go to an oyster joint, I usually start with a dozen raw as an appetizer, have a plate of fried oysters as an entree, then finish it off with a dozen raw for dessert.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I think I know where I'm going Saturday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top