Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2008 5:46:11 PM EDT
im going to get a 5r and i am not big on the green and black color scheme on the hs precision stock.  who can do a good paint job here in jax?  or relatively nearby.

thanks
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd recommend sending it to McMillian or at least someone who can spray it with Polane-T. Any other common paint coating will easily be attacked by common solvents. You might also consider trying to trade it on snipershide.com for one in the color you seek.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:56:59 AM EDT
[#2]
That stock and bottom end is worth about ~$250, you might want to consider selling it and putting the cash towards an AI or McMillan.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:19:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Krylon the damn thing and be done with it
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:57:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd have to second the Krylon. It wears off but that just gives the chance to change patterns again....and again.....and again.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd have to second the Krylon. It wears off but that just gives the chance to change patterns again....and again.....and again.

+3
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top