Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2008 5:09:10 PM EDT
Anybody have a copy of the study guide or practice test?

I need to take this test soon, so any help on this would be great.

TIA

Tom
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#1]
click here

there's a hard copy or downlable pdf = all for a fee
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope you are joking! Do you really need a study guide for the FBAT test? Are you planning on becoming an LEO?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:26:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I hope you are joking! Do you really need a study guide for the FBAT test? Are you planning on becoming an LEO?

I'm not joking and I always like to be prepared .  Maybe hehe
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#4]
WOW what is the world coming to??? I hope it wasn't the two guys you brought shooting the other day that influenced this.

Sent you an IM tommy!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
WOW what is the world coming to??? I hope it wasn't the two guys you brought shooting the other day that influenced this.

Sent you an IM tommy!

nah one of them is my brother inlaw.  I always wanted to do something with my my spare time.  Plus if I have another job my mom agreed to watch the kids for me
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Forget your mom watching them. Give this to the kids!
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#7]
haha btw Leon already used it on one of them awhile back
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:04:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
haha btw Leon already used it on one of them awhile back

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#9]
The FBAT is in no way a hard test... I took it and passed with flying colors. So if I can do it you can.

It's designed for a career field in which the majority of the people applying for can't even spell their names. 95% of the questions are common sense typo stuff.

Don't worry. If you can spell your name, tie your shoes and understand common law (like what is battery and assault) you'll do fine.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Don't worry. If you can spell your name, tie your shoes and understand common law (like what is battery and assault) you'll do fine.

Tom, this test sounds easy...Battery- rounds things you put on your radio to call 911, Assault - that little jar with white stuff next to the pepper. man, I can do this
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a study guide for the cjbat. I IM'd you a download link.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:25:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Thanks man.  

I'm not worry about how hard it is.  I just like to be prepared and not fuck up on stupid shit questions.  Like most things in life the minute you think you will pass it with out prepare for it, you ended up failing it
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Tom, this test sounds easy...Battery- rounds things you put on your radio to call 911, Assault - that little jar with white stuff next to the pepper. man, I can do this

haha you funny man
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks man.  

I'm not worry about how hard it is.  I just like to be prepared and not fuck up on stupid shit questions.  Like most things in life the minute you think you will pass it with out prepare for it, you ended up failing it

np. it's a very easy test. you shouldnt have any problems... but studying for it can't hurt you any.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top