Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2008 8:45:23 AM EDT
Ok the mags are preordered they are waiting on the Money orders I am mailing today Priority mail. Final amount is 743 Mags..
All who wanted stepped up and paid, But I will tell you this guys if I do this again there will be a some form of handling fee added (minimal) to cover costs . But if we do this again I will discuss it more then.

AIM should receive this Mail by tuesday the latest and the Mags will ship that day. so if all goes well I will have them for next weekend like I have already discussed.
OMI, they com packed 100 to a case so Joes will be easy to deal with as will the others your picking up.

Guys if you are picking up, please bring your own Bag or boxes , I will have Publix bags if you forget.(Omi you will get boxes from me)

email Me with any further questions   [email protected]

I want to add a Big thank you to Bryan from AIM, they are great to deal with, Aimless for hellpoing me get the buy here going , and all ARFCOM rs who ordered , you all got +1 feedback.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad it went well.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
A big THANK YOU for orchestrating the GB.  I don't think anyone in their right mind would begrudge you a handling fee if you decide to do it again.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes a big thanks to Ira.  He's the man.  I'd still send you some money as a handling fee if you need it.  I would never want to do a group buy  on Arfcom, much less for Pmags!  You're just asking for trouble.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:42:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all you've done with this group buy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks guys.. let me see how the shipping goes as  and then we can crack open the beers...lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#6]
AIM is shipping the mags today, hopefully we will have them by friday and we can start the pick ups this weekend and get the rest shipped starting monday.
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 5:57:02 AM EDT
[#7]
here is the tracking number so you guys can track it yourself.. remember it will still take a few days for me to rebox them and get them shipped..

1ZE8172E0355144649
Link Posted: 7/25/2008 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I was gonna say if they got here today we could all meet up at the show in Miami to sort out the mags.  Anyways I appreciate the update.  No hurry since I might buy my AR this weekend or buy ammo for my 1911.
Link Posted: 7/27/2008 5:28:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for putting this together!
Link Posted: 7/28/2008 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I should have them today Tuesday  and will start breaking down the boxes and repacking them for delivary. If all goes well I should have them shipped by friday or saturday. For those picking up EMAIL to mnake arangments.. DO NOT USE the SITEs PM's or Mail please. If you have my cell please feel free to call for pick ups..

For those being delivered please do me a favor if you read this : Please email me your shipping info along with your screen name so I can double check my list to help prevent mistakes..

Thank you Guys..

Link Posted: 7/29/2008 7:33:39 AM EDT
[#11]
btt
Link Posted: 7/29/2008 11:48:01 AM EDT
[#12]
they are here...

Link Posted: 7/29/2008 5:52:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/29/2008 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Ira, thanks for doing this GB.  Also thanks for the follow up email for shipping, especially since I just moved.  I will also pony up some extra $$ if you need some.
Link Posted: 7/30/2008 2:36:12 AM EDT
[#15]
every bit helps... but it was fun getting to chat with so many BRD Patients.. and making new friends while doing this so it is worth the very few little headaches..
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 7:05:34 AM EDT
[#16]
all were shipped and are on their way... thanks guys..
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Got mine from Omi last night.  Thanks Ira & Omi!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 7:59:39 AM EDT
[#18]
enjoy pal ..
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm a newbie here, hello everyone.  If there happens to be any "no payers" and you have a few extra mags you need to get rid of, I'll take them off your hands.  Just let me know how to get you the funds.
Link Posted: 8/1/2008 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm a newbie here, hello everyone.  If there happens to be any "no payers" and you have a few extra mags you need to get rid of, I'll take them off your hands.  Just let me know how to get you the funds.

all were paid upfront ..keep your eyes open as I might be doing another next month..
Link Posted: 8/2/2008 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Guys Ira came up short close to $200 that he has paid out of his own pocket because he underestimated on shipping or was short changed when people paying by paypal messed up on their math when adding 3%.  He has been quiet on this and was ready to just eat the difference but I don't think its fair to him so I have decided to post it.

PLEASE make sure that you go back and re-check your math AND if you had your mags shipped ask what the ACTUAL shipping charge was and pay the difference.

WE NEED to make this right, Ira did this out of the goodness of his heart at absolutely no profit to himself and its unfair he gets screwed over on this group buy ...
Link Posted: 8/21/2008 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Guys Ira came up short close to $200 that he has paid out of his own pocket because he underestimated on shipping or was short changed when people paying by paypal messed up on their math when adding 3%.  He has been quiet on this and was ready to just eat the difference but I don't think its fair to him so I have decided to post it.

PLEASE make sure that you go back and re-check your math AND if you had your mags shipped ask what the ACTUAL shipping charge was and pay the difference.

WE NEED to make this right, Ira did this out of the goodness of his heart at absolutely no profit to himself and its unfair he gets screwed over on this group buy ...

Yep, this needs to be resolved so that I can jump on the next group buy..
Shipping from FL to NC for 20 PMAGS should be around $15.00-$20.00 for priority mail.
The days of cheap shipping are gone.
Please keep us updated if and when the next GB is.
Hopefully all works out and you want to do this again.

CXS
Link Posted: 8/21/2008 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#23]
it has been resolved. and I am waiting to hear back for the next group buy ideas i presented to AIm which included the Pmags again and Magpul ranger plates..
Link Posted: 8/21/2008 10:01:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
it has been resolved. and I am waiting to hear back for the next group buy ideas i presented to AIm which included the Pmags again and Magpul ranger plates..

Let me know your paypal address.
I'll pay before you even strike a deal..

CXS
Link Posted: 8/21/2008 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#25]
i missed out on the other one but WILL NOT miss this one. just keep us all updated.  i like the idea of ranger plates even more reason to jump on this bandwagon!
Link Posted: 8/21/2008 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Is this still going on . im confused . whats the INFO how many and how much
Im in if its a good deal and info is sent
thanks
Link Posted: 8/22/2008 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#27]
no this ended last Month. it was revived with a question.  I may be doing another soon. the mags sold for $11 each.
Link Posted: 8/22/2008 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CXS

thank you for the thought,  the buy will be a more tighter this time as Ihave learned where i made some small mistakes last time, I am just waiting on AIM to decide what they want to do.
Link Posted: 8/22/2008 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

CXS

thank you for the thought,  the buy will be a more tighter this time as Ihave learned where i made some small mistakes last time, I am just waiting on AIM to decide what they want to do.

Sounds like a second go round to me. Please let me know when this gears up... so to speak.

David
Link Posted: 8/22/2008 10:17:37 PM EDT
[#30]
it will be posted here and in the EE section as well as on Florida shooters netwrok.
Link Posted: 8/23/2008 5:38:24 AM EDT
[#31]
oh man better start saving my milk money can't wait!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2008 1:11:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Im in also for the next go around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top