Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2008 8:29:15 AM EDT
I was just doing some calling around for a Kimber pro CDP II I want to buy/order.  So far Lou's Police Supply can order me one for $1089.  The price seems good and is similar to online retailers like impact guns.  How is their customer service?  They got a big smiley on the ratings here.  

If anyone knows a connection who can get me one cheaper let me know.  I'm ready to buy asap.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 9:10:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you try Big Al's in Hallandale?  I think last time I was there they had Kimbers, but I'm not 100% certain of that.  

As far as price goes, I've never done better than Lou's.  That includes special order items.  Lou & his staff are just tremendous.  You can buy with confidence from Lou's.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 12:55:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I ended up driving down to Lou's and ordering the gun.  The guy who helped me was great and I would recommend them to anyone.  The price was great too so I'm happy.  It should be 2-3 weeks till the gun comes since they had to order it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2008 2:26:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I was in Charlie's Armory on Friday.  I don't know what model, but he had at least one.

Link Posted: 7/12/2008 5:16:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Only the best and Lees Pawn both carry Kimber , OTB may be high in the price on sticker but if you show your serious they will deal..

Lee's prices are usually pretty good and if he doesnt have it he will order it..
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 7:13:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Security Arms Int'l in Miami sometimes has Kimbers in stock, and can order in whatever you need.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Weston Arms in Davie sells Kimber.  Alfie or his son (forget his name) will take good care of you.

Someone mentioned Big Al's.  Only go there if you want to pay fully marked up MSRP.  They're ridiculous sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Security Arms Int'l in Miami sometimes has Kimbers in stock, and can order in whatever you need.  

Big Thumbs Up for SAI.  

They had a 9mm Kimber.  

They did a transfer for me yesterday, added some night sights while I waited.  

Great bunch.  They get all my business from now on.
Link Posted: 7/13/2008 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Big Thumbs Up for SAI.  

They had a 9mm Kimber.  

They did a transfer for me yesterday, added some night sights while I waited.  

Great bunch.  They get all my business from now on.

Glad you're happy with them, V.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Lou's Police Supply just called because my gun came in today.  It was damn fast.  They said it would be about 2-3 weeks and now i have it in 7 business days.  I don't think I can get down there until sat to pick it up though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top