Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2007 7:22:25 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any places in FL that does gun bluing for a decent price? I'd like to get my RPK47 blued when I get it done, but dont wanna pay an arm and a leg...
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 3:22:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Ford's Custom Gun Refinishing

Great work, decent prices.
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 8:03:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Get Semi Gloss Blanco. High polish blue isn't that much more expensive though...

A new set of soviet RPK furniture on a high polished RPK... man
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 5:38:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Get Semi Gloss Blanco. High polish blue isn't that much more expensive though...

A new set of soviet RPK furniture on a high polished RPK... man

I definitely need a set of Russian RPK furniture. I think I'm gonna go with semi-gloss, though.

Man, I love the look of this one. If I get some Soviet furniture, it's gotta look like this:

(Tomovich's RPK and picture. Hope he doesnt mind me using it)
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.rebelgunrefinishing.com/index.html

Excellent work, been around forever, dirt-cheap prices that they will raise when they come to their senses.

Ford's work is exquisite, and my choice for a prize safe queen. Rebel's the ticket for a gun that you love and still shoot.

Damn! I forgot all about Rebel! I have a Winchester M70 those dudes hard chromed 15 years ago anf the finish is still holding up despite the abuse I've put it through.

Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Just called Rebel and they said that glossy bluing (hi-polish on their site) is $176 and semi-gloss is $166 (the extra money is because the RPK is longer). So that aint too bad! I think I'll have that done..just gotta decide between gloss and semi-gloss. What do you guys think?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top