Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2006 8:50:23 AM EDT
So, who else decorates?  This year we had our normal cemetary scene, lots of mannequins (Leather Face, Jason, Freddy, Evil Clowns) and some live action frighteners (Executioner, Pumpkin Head, Ghillie Bush Mutant and Your's Truly .... The Caretaker).  We had 3 fog machines going and loads of black lights, colored spots and spooky music.  Must have had between 200 - 300 trick or treaters.  It helps being on a main drag, so we get lots of "Drive By" Treaters.  Here are some of the pics of the Haunt.....Enjoy

Your Host.....

The Fright Crew

Pumpkin Head (My Son) and the Mutant Bush (his friend)

Standing Ready to scare some kids

Even the local Police showed up and were handing out candy too

The Spooky Island in Front

Jason in the Graveyard

Michael Meyers in the Window

Fresh Meat

Fresh Graves

Clowns Every Where!

The Devil Made Me Do It!

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome job!  I love to see people enjoying HW and doing this for the community!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice work, Lars.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#3]
it's funny, everytime i drive by your house, I know which holidays are coming up. It's like a live calander
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 2:56:10 PM EDT
[#4]
VERY cool!...But SP1grrl will not like the clowns!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:24:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
VERY cool!...But SP1grrl will not like the clowns!!!!

well that's the point, they're supposed to be scary, if you want to see tinkerbell and happy things, you have to go inside the house. The outside is stricktly for scary things
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome Lars!!
I kind of knew y'all were Halloween nuts when I saw that one room....
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys!  It takes a bit of work (and a lot of storage space) but It's all worthwhile

........when a 5 year old drops her candy bag and runs off screaming.....mmmm snickers...
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:01:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Thanks guys!  It takes a bit of work (and a lot of storage space) but It's all worthwhile

........when a 5 year old drops her candy bag and runs off screaming.....mmmm snickers...

EXACTLY!!!have them bring the candy to you!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top