User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2006 2:03:23 PM EDT

Rot in Hell you piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
i14.tinypic.com/2cosd55.jpg

I whole heartedly agree with this sentiment.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont hold back, tell us how you really  feel
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As do I.

This has been far, far too long coming.

And I like how they were trying to challenge lethal injection as a method of execution.

Don't like it? We can always warm up Old Sparky one more time.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:13:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As do I.

And I like how they were trying to challenge lethal injection as a method of execution.

personally, i think we should do executions like the chinese do it. One room, covered with tiles(walls,floor roof) w/ a drain in the middle. One 9mm/.45/.357/whatever officer friendly has to the base of the neck. No pain felt, and cheap. Clean up? Pressure cleaner turned on w/ mix tank A on w/ bleach in it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]
For a second, I thought this thread was going to be about me...
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:34:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:39:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I won't get into details but I will say this, I have a personal connection to the event.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2006 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Where you going?
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Its a sad day when a POS like this gets to breathe another 16 years. Way toooo long to let them live.
Link Posted: 10/25/2006 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I won't get into details but I will say this, I have a personal connection to the event.  

Gotcha bro....didnt mean to make light of it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2006 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Took him 13 minutes to die......

That's 16 years and 13 minutes too long.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 12:20:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gotcha bro....didnt mean to make light of it.

No worries, J.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 12:21:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Took him 13 minutes to die......

That's 16 years and 13 minutes too long.

yep
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 2:21:37 AM EDT
[#14]
JMO the last part could have lasted a little longer.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 3:29:38 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where you going?

Didn't plan on it
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 3:53:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Now that the momentum is there, line the rest of the sumbitches up and clean out the joint.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 4:27:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Now that the momentum is there, line the rest of the sumbitches up and clean out the joint.

Express Lane!jj
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Express Lane!jj

I love Ron White!
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As do I.

personally, i think we should do executions like the chinese do it. One room, covered with tiles(walls,floor roof) w/ a drain in the middle. One 9mm/.45/.357/whatever officer friendly has to the base of the neck. No pain felt, and cheap. Clean up? Pressure cleaner turned on w/ mix tank A on w/ bleach in it.

Finally that bastard is history. It took way too long to serve his justice to him.

Yeah, I have heard the Chinese do that, and others like, why waste a bullet, they just gut someone like a pig with their bayonets.

I have wondered for many years if the criminals that are convicted of murder should get my death sentence, that is if I was in charge of such a thing, and obviously I'm not. Here is how I would like to see a convicted killer get their punishment. And F*ck the cry-babies about cruel and unusual punishment.
1. Have the event or execution carried out on live TV, so other would be criminals might think twice before they commit murder. Maybe even pay-per-view, like $ 5, and most all of that money would go into the prison system for more new prisons for the criminals.
2. It would be sort of a pick the curtain for your death. Four curtains total, maybe more added later. If the murderer did not, or would not pick a numbered curtain, then a execution curtain number would be drawn from a pick by someone.
3. And curtain number 1 would be to walk the plank, or be shoved into a massive saltwater tank with dozens of hungry sharks, jellyfish everywhere, and a bunch of stingrays. While he is being prepared to walk the plank, a big chunk of tuna, or meat with blood packets would be affixed to his body.
4. And behind curtain number 2 would be a big pit full of dozens of very hungry alligators, rattlesnakes, alligator-snapping turtles. Again, walking the plank with some big guards ready to throw his ass into the curtain 2 tank.
5. And curtain number 3 would be the piranha tank. Tank would be loaded with several thousand of those chompers. A big see through tank, but this time the convicted murderer would be lowered into the tank very slowly, before the rope is slashed in half.
6. And last but not least curtain 4. This the killer would be led to an area where he would be put on a bed, like the lethal injection beds, strapped and tied down by several big, strong bad-ass security/executioners. Under the bed would be a 4 to 8 ft  thick solid metal block of solid steel, or something of the like. Then once the convicted killer is strapped in.... the other half of the steel, which would be connected to the bottom half by maybe some type of hydraulics, so that it would slowly close together with a special button. the 40 ton masher is what I would like to think of it as.

Now I bet it would make potential killers think twice, knowing that they would be on TV, or pay per view. If they kill, then the death curtains might be a big deterrent to all of these murders. Maybe not, but surely a bunch of people would fear the curtains of death.

Another curtain of death military style, live on TV, and or pay per view also.
1. Curtain 1 = 1 shot, already zeroed from an M1 tank, or 120mm chest shot.
2. Curtain 2 = 1 10 second trigger hold from a 30mm or 20mm chain cannon.
3. Curtain 3 = 1 10 second trigger hold from a 7.62 mini-gun.
4. Curtain 4 = 5 sections of C-4 plastic explosives placed onto killer at various locations on his/her body.

And before they get to go to the curtains, they would have to eat, sleep and live off of the land, with several dozen sniper-type guards in a razor wire fenced in area in the swamp in the middle of the Everglades.

I have had family members and friends murdered, so I guess you could say my thoughts are pretty hard-core, but if it stopped just 1 murder, would it be worth it? Maybe yes....maybe no.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sorry to hear that osprey
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As do I.

Finally that bastard is history. It took way too long to serve his justice to him.

Yeah, I have heard the Chinese do that, and others like, why waste a bullet, they just gut someone like a pig with their bayonets.

I have wondered for many years if the criminals that are convicted of murder should get my death sentence, that is if I was in charge of such a thing, and obviously I'm not. Here is how I would like to see a convicted killer get their punishment. And F*ck the cry-babies about cruel and unusual punishment.
1. Have the event or execution carried out on live TV, so other would be criminals might think twice before they commit murder. Maybe even pay-per-view, like $ 5, and most all of that money would go into the prison system for more new prisons for the criminals.
2. It would be sort of a pick the curtain for your death. Four curtains total, maybe more added later. If the murderer did not, or would not pick a numbered curtain, then a execution curtain number would be drawn from a pick by someone.
3. And curtain number 1 would be to walk the plank, or be shoved into a massive saltwater tank with dozens of hungry sharks, jellyfish everywhere, and a bunch of stingrays. While he is being prepared to walk the plank, a big chunk of tuna, or meat with blood packets would be affixed to his body.
4. And behind curtain number 2 would be a big pit full of dozens of very hungry alligators, rattlesnakes, alligator-snapping turtles. Again, walking the plank with some big guards ready to throw his ass into the curtain 2 tank.
5. And curtain number 3 would be the piranha tank. Tank would be loaded with several thousand of those chompers. A big see through tank, but this time the convicted murderer would be lowered into the tank very slowly, before the rope is slashed in half.
6. And last but not least curtain 4. This the killer would be led to an area where he would be put on a bed, like the lethal injection beds, strapped and tied down by several big, strong bad-ass security/executioners. Under the bed would be a 4 to 8 ft  thick solid metal block of solid steel, or something of the like. Then once the convicted killer is strapped in.... the other half of the steel, which would be connected to the bottom half by maybe some type of hydraulics, so that it would slowly close together with a special button. the 40 ton masher is what I would like to think of it as.

Now I bet it would make potential killers think twice, knowing that they would be on TV, or pay per view. If they kill, then the death curtains might be a big deterrent to all of these murders. Maybe not, but surely a bunch of people would fear the curtains of death.

Another curtain of death military style, live on TV, and or pay per view also.
1. Curtain 1 = 1 shot, already zeroed from an M1 tank, or 120mm chest shot.
2. Curtain 2 = 1 10 second trigger hold from a 30mm or 20mm chain cannon.
3. Curtain 3 = 1 10 second trigger hold from a 7.62 mini-gun.
4. Curtain 4 = 5 sections of C-4 plastic explosives placed onto killer at various locations on his/her body.

And before they get to go to the curtains, they would have to eat, sleep and live off of the land, with several dozen sniper-type guards in a razor wire fenced in area in the swamp in the middle of the Everglades.

I have had family members and friends murdered, so I guess you could say my thoughts are pretty hard-core, but if it stopped just 1 murder, would it be worth it? Maybe yes....maybe no.
  I thought I was hard core. Sorry to hear about your family and friends, may they Rest in Peace. I would pay to see that if it would indeed deter crime like I believe it would. I have absolutely no compassion for murderers or pedophiles, I like the idea that if 3 people saw you commit such a han us act you go straight to the front of the line, no appeals, no second chances. Isn't that Texas that has that law?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#22]
sorry im not up to date, but can someone chime me in as to who this guy is? obviously someone bad, who no one likes. but more details would be appreciated. thanks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
sorry im not up to date, but can someone chime me in as to who this guy is? obviously someone bad, who no one likes. but more details would be appreciated. thanks.

You can google for all the info that you like. In a nutshell, he murdered in a grusome fashion, 5 UF students.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Too bad justice took so long for that piece of shit (if shit is even a strong enough word)

The Gainesville murders were just a part of it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Rolling
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:02:34 PM EDT
[#25]
I got my first pistol because of him.

My neighbor was a college student up there at the time and her Dad bought her a pistol for protection. She sold that pistol to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top