Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2006 5:01:48 PM EDT
I've been having a problem with my AR-15 that has stumped a bunch of people in AR Discussion, anyone around Dade or Broward with experience in handling AR-15's that can assist me. Here is the thread

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=293361
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 5:49:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I may go shooting Saturday. I would be more than happy to switch parts with you until you narrow it down.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Great man, I'd appreciate it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 8:48:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be willing to help you if you'd like. I might be out of town this weekend but I think I'll be free from then on. If you want to hook up just Email me at [email protected].
Where are you shooting at? If you do swap parts with someone make sure that the person shoots your part in their rifle as well. Maybe you can find the "smoking gun" that way as well.

Edwin
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd be willing to help you if you'd like. I might be out of town this weekend but I think I'll be free from then on. If you want to hook up just Email me at [email protected].
Where are you shooting at? If you do swap parts with someone make sure that the person shoots your part in their rifle as well. Maybe you can find the "smoking gun" that way as well.

Edwin

We're going to Henry's on Saturday. If it doesn't work out I'll let you know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top