Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2006 11:01:16 AM EDT
We are down in Venice looking at schools for the kids as we need to get away from the cold and relocate. A local business owner told me today about the Commi curriculum at many of the elementary schools particularly Nikomis school. What she had to say was very disturbing. They hit all the left wing PC BS and your kid sits down shuts up or gets suspended. After two times they bring in the parents and pressure you into puting the boy on Ritlan. Can this be true? Are we in America? If anyone can help us out here I would sure appreciate it at the Knights Trail Park range when we get there. Thanks,

ARSTAF
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
We are down in Venice looking at schools for the kids as we need to get away from the cold and relocate. A local business owner told me today about the Commi curriculum at many of the elementary schools particularly Nikomis school. What she had to say was very disturbing. They hit all the left wing PC BS and your kid sits down shuts up or gets suspended. After two times they bring in the parents and pressure you into puting the boy on Ritlan. Can this be true? Are we in America? If anyone can help us out here I would sure appreciate it at the Knights Trail Park range when we get there. Thanks,

ARSTAF

Knights Trail is just as communistic as Nokomis Elementary up there on Laurel.  Go a bit south and move into North Port, just ten-minutes / miles south.  I'm just sick of Sarasota County Schools in general but if it must be Sarasota County, North Port is far better than the rest when it comes to the Education System.  Might want to send the user rottrob an IM as he lives in North Port and has children of his own.

Then when you're in the area, let us know.  I'm sure we can arrange a "moving party" to help you get into your new place and get you familiar w/ Webb Babcock and our Southwest Florida Shoots.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I do find it amazing that SRQ Co. wants to raise a crop of lil' marxists....  

but that's the .gov system fer ya.....  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in Venice, but never went to school here.
How old are the kids?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate to break it to you .but all Sarasota county Schools tend to preach the liberal agenda.
My children have had to learn to just deal with the Bush bashing and not contridict their teachers or
retaliation will resultyou can voice your opinion just as long as it dose'nt disagree with the teachers.
My daughter wrote the PRES and he sent her a pic,She keeps it in her drawer because if any of her classmates see it the above will rear its ugly head
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top