Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 1:27:30 PM EDT
I stopped by ST Nick's on brandin today, i was told they had the largest selection of safes in town.

They had alot, just not what I was looking for. They said they could order whatever i would like from Liberty..

I was in the market for a heritage though, i thought they were a heritage dealer but they just happen to have some overuns from another gun store that went out of business and most of them have sold.

So, anyone who has a friend or family who is looking to move a heritage/liberty safe, Im interested in finding out the details.

I forgot the companies name, but they travel all around to all the gun shows in florida and they sell Heritage, anyone dealt w/them? Ive heard nothing but good experiences from them..

thanks

d
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:44:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I cannot vouch for the business or the types of safes they sell, but there is a safe story on San Jose Blvd. (Hendricks) down somewhere between San Marco and University.  Give a drive and you'll see it, it's on the east side of the road.

Good luck...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:15:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Also check out www.agenglish.com They'll deliver it and install it if you like.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:02:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:31:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I stopped by that place on Blanding the other day,
Knowells, Nowel's, Rowel's.. something like that.

They had mostly Diamondbacks, but a few others.  They said they do deliver & install in Jax area for ~$250 depending on weight & barriers.

They had some cash safes there, too, if you want to spend the big bucks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]
We just had a safe taking out of are shop from Piners it cost $450 to move it, if I was not there they would never got it on the trailer. There winch went out on them. LOL. My boss gave it away for free to his buddy, it must have weighed about 2500 lbs.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
We just had a safe taking out of are shop from Piners it cost $450 to move it, if I was not there they would never got it on the trailer. There winch went out on them. LOL. My boss gave it away for free to his buddy, it must have weighed about 2500 lbs.

Yep, Goes to show you it is all in who you know...

Wish I had a friend like that!

Mike
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:42:26 AM EDT
[#7]
what are you looking for in a safe??
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:40:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
what are you looking for in a safe??

Something comparible to the liberty, franklin series, 25-35 long gun size, I would like to have bolt coverage on all 4 sides of the door, black finish to match th rest of the apartment..

im flexible though..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top