Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2006 4:36:06 PM EDT
Hey guys

About a year or so ago I went to this range with some friends in central Flordia,  it was a cool place had cows roaming around and 2 emu's running around but I heard one had to be shot by the sherrif due to it attacking people.  I may be taking a trip down there again and might not be able to meet up with the same people who took me their.  Any way does any one know the range I am talking about and what town it is in?  I tried searching your range section but had no luck.
Thanx for any info

BTH out
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:02:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Well that is a bit Vauge. I do know of the one in the Ocala National Forest. It is on forest Rd88 just off  of hwy40
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:01:50 AM EDT
[#2]
sorry to be vauge but I am not sure what road it was on since we flew to it in a helicopter,  I believe it is a private range though.  If I am not mistaken it is located 15min flying and 30 min driving from kissimie.  If my memory serves me The people who run the range live on the property.

BTH out
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:19:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Could be Roads End range in Haines City.  Just a few miles south of the interstate, west of 27.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:57:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Could be Roads End range in Haines City.  Just a few miles south of the interstate, west of 27.

Has to be.

Was it by the 'Goat Milk Fudge' place?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top