Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:55:24 AM EDT
Is there a list of gunsmiths somewhere around here (NE FL)? I want to put a precision rifle together and probably need alot of work done.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Send it to GAP, there are one of the best but get ready to spend that bowling money it is not cheap, but well worth it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:26:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Send it to GAP, there are one of the best but get ready to spend that bowling money it is not cheap, but well worth it.

Well, if all goes well I might not need a gunsmith. Been talking to Slug-O today and I think he just talked me into an FN A1SPR .308
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
What you wnat to do. The FN is nice U know that is one I was looking at. GAP you can buy guns that will preform like a made man all ready done. I hearda few problems with the barrels on the FN's HERE. I hope they are just a few fuck ups that got out.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What you wnat to do. The FN is nice U know that is one I was looking at. GAP you can buy guns that will preform like a made man all ready done. I hearda few problems with the barrels on the FN's HERE. I hope they are just a few fuck ups that got out.

I wanted to go with a Remington 700 on an AICS stock but that FN is pretty damn tempting. I'll figure it out tonight or tomorrow when I go look at the FN.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:47:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I will go with the FN one day when I have money again. This isthe one I want. FN SPR A3 G
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:49:02 AM EDT
[#6]
One of the best in JAX. . . if he's still kicking around. . . . .
Steven Moore @ 10Ring Service,inc. 724-7419.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I put a deposit down on a Remingotn 700 SS 308 24 R5 MILSPEC from Stan at St Johns. Hopefully it'll come in soon and I might eventually bed it in a AICS 1.5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top