Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 3:25:20 AM EDT

Florida Defensive Carbine Club
Length: 5:52

Where You Can Watch

Putfile (low resolution)

Google Video

Where You Can Download
Note: The higher the bitrate and file size, the higher the quality.

2.1 Mbps - 70.9 MB - 720x480

1.5 Mbps - 53.5 MB - 720x480

768 Kbps - 29 MB - 640x480

Post Script
I also uploaded the 2.1 copy to the FDCC FTP for those of you who need to know.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:17:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn Fine Job Tom!

I lost almost 10 seconds with that FTF in my G17. I COULD HAVE HAD FIRST PLACE, but If-A, Could-A, Would-A doesn't count. Maybe next time.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Damn Fine Job Tom!

I lost almost 10 seconds with that FTF in my G17. I COULD HAVE HAD FIRST PLACE, but If-A, Could-A, Would-A doesn't count. Maybe next time.

Yea Yea...

You and me both...

I shoot good but my AR was "out of gas" so I got a FTF ever other time...

Mike
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#3]
WOW!  Well done indeed.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely going to have to come over and check that out one sunday in the near future, it's only about 45 minutes away from me. Great video production, thanks Tom.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#5]
The video was "O.K." Tom.
If my Sony Beta cam had been working(I am currently looking for a shop that will work on this) I would have done up a really sweeeeet video myself.

[Napoleon] Chicks dig guys with skills, like, video making skills[Napoleon]

Good job, Skipper!

jj
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
And here's the camcorder that you Southwest Floridians have become so familiar with.  After much work on it and after discovering that it was not covered under warranty, it was time for me to bite the bullet and recover the MiniDV tape that was still inside.

Click the Thumbnails for a Full Resolution Copy.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#8]
good vid tom, like the camera positions....

why didn't i see any of the swf crew shooting?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And here's the camcorder that you Southwest Floridians have become so familiar with.  After much work on it and after discovering that it was not covered under warranty, it was time for me to bite the bullet and recover the MiniDV tape that was still inside.

Bummer about your Camera....... Maybe you can talk the "Other Half" into that new camera now.......

Great video of the FDCC shoot by the way.......
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:16:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Very nice video, thank you for going out of your way to post it. Anybody know how far away the targets and the bowling pins are in the rifle part of the course?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:09:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Damn those automatic faucets.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:42:32 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Very nice video, thank you for going out of your way to post it. Anybody know how far away the targets and the bowling pins are in the rifle part of the course?

The range is 50 yards but we were in front of the bench.  Just right for an AR.

Dirk
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:21:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The range is 50 yards but we were in front of the bench.  Just right for an AR.

Dirk

Thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top