Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 7:12:09 PM EDT
I just wanted to Say Thank you to all that were there and helped out. And a Special Thank you to Rentprop for hosting it. I was the one with the galli front grip and the 6 pos stock in od green
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:30:14 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.gunco.net/gallery/data/500/34.jpg

Here is the Pic of my Build. Ewbanks 47xx receiver, Copes Rivets and mag, and Tapco for the rest. Now i just need to have it all reparked. Thanx again to all!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:15:46 PM EDT
[#2]
no problem guys hope you had fun, please check your stuff, there was a lot of confusion and a few items were misplaced, probably just put away someplce othere that where they started, biggest thing CHUCK KEYS for drill press we started with 3 and left with ZERO....no biggie, but one is not replacable so check your stuff , If you find something thats not yours please e-mail me I will coord the return, one of the smaller items were several pins and smaller parts, I know some will need these so let me know if you find anything.......Mark
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:40:53 AM EDT
[#3]
as usual party was awesome h=85%

biggest thing CHUCK KEYS for drill press we started with 3 and left with ZERO....no biggie, but one is not replacable so check your stuff

edit > 4 CHUCK KEYS = 0 CHUCK KEYS http://www.themartialist.com/images/myak/ak47.jpg
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#4]
i am missing a few things too. a set of rails and center supports
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Gentelmen,

the number of items missing is increasing, PLEASE CHECK YOUR KITS AND TOOLS, if you have something that does not belong to you please e-mail or PM me thru the boards...dosent matter how little or inexpensive.....accidents happen in the confusion no blame will be placed.  ..I will coord the return....thanks Mark

I would like to say thanks to Progunvoter ( for the flats and the park stuff ) and to Neonnights ( for pressing out all your stuff on the red press ), you guys should appreciate the help these guys gave at the party as they helped a lot of guys and sacrificed by not working on their stuff
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:07:02 AM EDT
[#6]
just bumping this for people to check their stuff, trying to get correct tools back to rightful owners
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#7]
If anyone is missing a center support Rivet, let me know and I'll send you one.   Sorry I don't have any center support posts - just the rivets.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I have checked my stuff and have found nothing. I have to ask where the hell are the pics from the party? I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS,  I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS,  I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS,  I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS,  I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS, I WANT PICS,
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:14:44 PM EDT
[#9]
600 nitro took a lot of pics, but I think he was off to work ( OTR ) for the next few days, he said he will post soon, there are some over on FSN from chubber, the guy that had the BMW motor cycle
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:45:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Big thanks to Rentprop for hosting the party and all the help.
Progun you are the park master!!! Thanks again for the ride and staying awake.
Between all the deer and the monsoon that hit in Palm coast It was a hell of a drive back to Jax.
Right at 24hrs  5AM til 5AM
It was more than worth it

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:51:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I second the big thanks to Mark for his trouble,

BTW, If anyone has an extra barrel pin, I am missing two

Thanks,

James
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#12]
pix from the party here

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top