Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 4:46:55 PM EDT
There was a post on here not too long ago talking about what is needed from AD military stationed in FL. Orders and military ID should be sufficient correct (although the last pistol I purchased, I had to buy a fishing license...WTFO)? I've already gone through this once with a different store when purchasing. Does anyone know where I can find a law or regulation that discusses sales to military in FL?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:46:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I know out of state long gun is no problem usually with just a DL. As far as handguns go, I know regualr folk can't do it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:30:25 AM EDT
[#2]
you are correct ID and orders
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that specified on the transfer/sale form when I go to the store? Or is there an actual law/regulation that I can reference (or take a copy with me) when I go to pick up my pistol?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:56:09 AM EDT
[#5]
It's in the instructions on the back of the transfer form. It's not FL law that is applicable, its the federal regulations. Basically you have to have orders saying a FL base is your current permenant duty station. Like I said, its on the back of the 4473 form.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok. That's what I needed...I'll have to look at the form when I go to pick up. Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top