Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 7:09:29 AM EDT
Hi Guys,

Me and 3 buddies are visiting Orlando for 4 days starting 6th April 2006.

We would like to get some shooting in if we can.  Ideally we would like to fire some AR15, M16 and Sniper Rifle type weapons.

Can anyone recommend any ranges where we can hire such weapons and what the costs would be.

Thanks

Jas Man
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:13:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't recall the name but there's a little shop on John Young Pkwy, across from the jail, that rents(or at least did) MG's.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#2]
The range on John Young Parkway is called The Shooting Gallery.  I was there last week and they have several full autos for rent.  The staff there also seems pretty nice, i.e. no range nazi types.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey:

I cannot hook you up with an M16 (full auto), but I can take you all to the range and let you shoot my weapons.

I have 2 ar15 type rifles and a "sniper" rifle that will test your marksmanship.  I have plenty of older rifles and some pistols as well to choose from.  All I ask is that if you agree to meet with me that you show up.  I will provide range, weapons, and ammo as well as safety gear.  Let me know.

The range is north of Orlando at Seminole County:  http://www.scgaa.org/

Let me know, the offer is there.  I really am a friendly guy, I just always sound tense when writing.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey white horse i am flying in thursday and am looking for some things to do while down there ill take you up on the offer if your just looking for some kin ship. I am not to proud to shoot a mans ammo and guns hell ill even buy the beer after  rick in va
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey white horse i am flying in thursday and am looking for some things to do while down there ill take you up on the offer if your just looking for some kin ship. I am not to proud to shoot a mans ammo and guns hell ill even buy the beer after  rick in va

Rick:

Sure, sounds good to me.  I will be oncall that week, so keep your fingers crossed that I don't get a page.  I will get back with you closer to the date to see what you want to shoot.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:52:58 AM EDT
[#6]
can you im me a phone number so ill be able to call you when i am down there i dont know if ill be by a pc at all thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top