Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 6:10:15 AM EDT
Went to Taco Ardentie last night. 1st time there. I ordered a chicken soft taco, a chicken burrito, and a soft drink. dialog is as follows:

Girl at the counter "Would you like mild sauce?"
me  "What?"
Girl at the counter "Would you like mild sauce?"
me "NO. I want hot sauce. I want the hottest sauce you have. I want hot sauce so hot it will burn my face off."

the girl goes in the back and comes back with this little bottle of green Habenro sauce. Ouch i knew this was gonna hurt.

Sure enough it cleared my sinus and I enjoyed my meal.

till this morning. OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:55:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Was it by any chance this stuff?

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:33:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:44:22 AM EDT
[#3]
They just opened one here in Gainesville how was it?

If you want hot in Gville, try Cluck U chicken, they have one that makes you sign a waiver off.  It is quite hot, i swear they use FOX OC in it hehe.  Funny to give to people who steal food from you as well
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 7:52:39 AM EDT
[#4]
osprey21: yes that was it.
aim4myhead: There is a taco ardentie in north fort myers next to the wal mart. I live in north fort myers

the food was freakin great!

1st off its not taco bell. its actual mexican food. but its at fast food prices.

my buddy ordered a chicken and cheese quesadilla and damn that thing was a monster. its the equivelant of like 4 taco bell quesdillas. totally kick ass. will definatly eat there again.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:50:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Ahhhhhhh.........See any stray pets around?

jj
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#6]
jj there is something wrong with you,...

with that said, taco ardentie rocks(well the other one at least) good food, cheep, and a good atmosphere...
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:26:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Dog is a fine meal!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:09:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember when we were in school and you used to yell "I passed the Bell" after eating at TB.

And you never, ever ask for the hotest they have.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#9]
The Best Taco Ardiente is the one on 41 close to the corkscrew intersection in the Hess Mart there.  At least that was the case 2 years ago.  I use dto drive 20 miles out of my way to pick up a chicken burrito for lunch.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I remember when we were in school and you used to yell "I passed the Bell" after eating at TB.

And you never, ever ask for the hotest they have.

You can eat the hottest Taco Bell has.

What do they put in there? Tomato?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Hot at TB is mild at most places. I was thinking more like the chicken wings they used to have at Churchill's or the Indian place on 41 in Fort Myers.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#12]
the stealth chicken wings of death.

I remember those.

looked like a mild mannered wing. they weren't.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Habanero sauce is for sissies; you want the hottest sauce around? Get a bottle of  "Vicious Viper" Hot sauce. I tried it over at Tijuana Flatys on OBT in Orlando. I was hurting, but in a masochistically good way.

www.firegirl.com/hs1350.html

It'll put some hair in your chest.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#14]
No thanks... I got nuthin' to prove.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:Habanero sauce is for sissies; you want the hottest sauce around? Get a bottle of  "Vicious Viper" Hot sauce. I tried it over at Tijuana Flatys on OBT in Orlando. I was hurting, but in a masochistically good way.

www.firegirl.com/hs1350.html

It'll put some hair in your chest.

there are "things" on OBT that can cause burning way worse than any hot sauce!
jj

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top