Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 7:48:09 AM EDT
Heading your way in a few weeks (don't worry-I won't stay).Going to visit a friend in the panhandle for a couple days of fishing,but then my brother and I would like to hunt hogs.Went a few years ago on south side of Okeechobee,but looking for something farther north or northwest.Thanks,Dave
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Shameless,pitiful bump.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:46:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Florida is closed, go away....

just kidding some of the best hog hunting is down by the lake, I just moved to west central Florida and searched for places with out any luck, I think there is a guy at work that knows a few places I will ask and if I get anything post back.

Hey bring us some snow
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.
Snow? It's been in the mid 60's here on and off,for the last few weeks.Keep pumping the heat up this way. Been picking up the decoys bare handed while duck hunting the last few times out.Last year,we were breaking ice to get to the blind.I've hunted around Okeechobee before,but was hoping to find something in the panhandle, as a buddy lives there,and he's been wanting me to come by and fish with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top