Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 8:23:27 AM EDT
'Shenandoah Rape'  POS Recaptured

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,179778,00.html

'Shenandoah Rape' Suspect Escapes in Fla.

MIAMI — Police were in the middle of a massive manhunt Wednesday for the suspected "Shenandoah Rapist" who escaped from a correctional center in Miami-Dade County.

Reynaldo Elias Rapalo, 34, is accused of committing a series of rapes in Southern Florida before he was captured in 2003. He is the sole suspect in the rapes of seven victims, ages 11 to 79, and in the attempted attacks of four others since September 2002.

Rapalo is considered armed and dangerous.

Rapalo escaped from an opening in his sixth-floor cell at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center at about 9 p.m. on Tuesday, The Miami Herald reported, citing a Miami-Dade corrections spokeswoman. It is unclear what tools he used to burst out.

Rapalo apparently strung some bedsheets together and scaled down from the roof to the ground. Another inmate, Idanio Bravo, 38, also tried to escape, but he broke his leg and was caught on the roof of the building, police said. Bravo is facing charges of sexual battery on a minor, The Herald reported.

The Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center is located in an urban area near the Miami International Airport.

Besides the seven rapes, Rapalo has been charged with attacking at least four more women. The charges were brought based on DNA evidence. Rapalo is an illegal immigrant who lives in a Florida neighborhood full of illegal immigrants, so police are worried that more crimes may have been committed that went unreported.

According to The Herald, city police officers have been assigned to the houses of the victims. Plainclothes detectives and uniformed officers, aided by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Florida Highway Patrol, are searching Miami-Dade looking for the rape suspect. Police officers are also monitoring airports and bus terminals.

Anyone with information is asked to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS.

I so hope this illegal piece of shit is turned into bloody goo. What a wonderful Christmas present that would be.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Rapists should be executed.  That fucker shouldn't even be in a lockup, he should be in potter's field.

That said, I hope he is introduced to St Peter by means of a lead injection before he can hurt anyone else.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
'Shenandoah Rape' Suspect Escapes in Fla.

www.miami.com/images/miami/miamiherald/13456/181075116936.jpg

MIAMI — Police were in the middle of a massive manhunt Wednesday for the suspected "Shenandoah Rapist" who escaped from a correctional center in Miami-Dade County.

Reynaldo Elias Rapalo, 34, is accused of committing a series of rapes in Southern Florida before he was captured in 2003. He is the sole suspect in the rapes of seven victims, ages 11 to 79, and in the attempted attacks of four others since September 2002.

Rapalo is considered armed and dangerous.

Rapalo escaped from an opening in his sixth-floor cell at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center at about 9 p.m. on Tuesday, The Miami Herald reported, citing a Miami-Dade corrections spokeswoman. It is unclear what tools he used to burst out.

Rapalo apparently strung some bedsheets together and scaled down from the roof to the ground. Another inmate, Idanio Bravo, 38, also tried to escape, but he broke his leg and was caught on the roof of the building, police said. Bravo is facing charges of sexual battery on a minor, The Herald reported.

The Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center is located in an urban area near the Miami International Airport.

Besides the seven rapes, Rapalo has been charged with attacking at least four more women. The charges were brought based on DNA evidence. Rapalo is an illegal immigrant who lives in a Florida neighborhood full of illegal immigrants, so police are worried that more crimes may have been committed that went unreported.

According to The Herald, city police officers have been assigned to the houses of the victims. Plainclothes detectives and uniformed officers, aided by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Florida Highway Patrol, are searching Miami-Dade looking for the rape suspect. Police officers are also monitoring airports and bus terminals.

Anyone with information is asked to call Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-TIPS.

I so hope this illegal piece of shit is turned into bloody goo. What a wonderful Christmas present that would be.  

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#3]
So if it is common knowledge that the neigborhood is full of Illegals, why cant we round em up and deport theire sorry asses
OH, Thats right PC
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]
i dare that fucker to come here........

illegal immigration= slow speed foreign invasion of our country. we should be able to defend our country against this invasion just like we would against any other
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 12:40:51 PM EDT
[#5]
jeez.  fucker.

side note: USAF hop & pop, you a CCT/PJ/TACP/Weather?    
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 1:50:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Now, I'm the kind of man that wouldn't harm a mouse
But if I catch somebody breakin' in my house
I've got a twelve gauge shotgun waitin' on the other side
So don't go pushin' me against my will
I don't want to have to fight you but I durn sure will
So if you don't want trouble that you'd better just pass me on by
As far as I'm concerned there ain't no excuse
For the raping and the killing and the child abuse
And I've got a way to put and end to all that mess
You just take those rascals out in the swamp
Put them on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
And let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest

Charlie Daniels.......Lyrics from "A simple Man"

jj
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So if it is common knowledge that the neigborhood is full of Illegals, why cant we round em up and deport theire sorry asses[:(!

OH, Thats right PC

yeah no shit,, but hell its ok that my sorry blue coolar ass has to pay taxes so they get free helath care and beifits,, ....

id go on but id be banned,,,
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So if it is common knowledge that the neigborhood is full of Illegals, why cant we round em up and deport theire sorry asses

FOR CERTAIN.
OH, Thats right PC

Time should be up for PC. ENOUGH.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So if it is common knowledge that the neigborhood is full of Illegals, why cant we round em up and deport theire sorry asses[:(!

OH, Thats right PC

yeah no shit,, but hell its ok that my sorry blue coolar ass has to pay taxes so they get free helath care and beifits,, ....

id go on but id be banned,,,

i agree on that, well since he can't be disposed of, the place where they're keeping him ain't pretty. I've seen it first hand before, but he did escape close to my brothers neighbor hood, i know if he goes there, they'llbe a bat and/or makarov ballistic testing going on.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:15:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Snail-

I'm on my way to combat system officer school this summer.... very soon I'll be the guy dropping the BIG bombs
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Hell it would be hard to find him in that country(Miami)
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:55:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Find the sumbitch, kill him, and leave his body to rot on the street.

Maybe that will serve as notice to the other illegal sumbitches to scram, but I won't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Snail-

I'm on my way to combat system officer school this summer.... very soon I'll be the guy dropping the BIG bombs

good luck with that.  it'll be a rush.  

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:58:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Snail-

Be careful with those bomb bay doors.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:37:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:24:59 AM EDT
[#16]
too bad the POS didn't brandish a knife like that POS in New Orleans...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top