Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 12:44:36 PM EDT
OK its offical..... Im to cheep to spend money on heating the house because I would rather sleep in my electric blanket and buy NFA toys.................... NOW.................... im pissed because of all the things I HAD yes I said HAD to buy for christmas for family and others. I work too hard to do this.... thankfully its only once a year. HELL I could have bought another suppresor for what I spent today....

Ok torch me if you want..... I single and no bills and I want NFA toys....

Slug-O
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont worry about buying me anything this year bro, U made my Christmas all ready.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
went looking at an RR today......11,000............ wow!!! its only money
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:03:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I feel your pain.  I get money for Christmas, and all I get to do is buy other people stuff with it.  Between the wife not letting me spend it on me, and spending it on everyone else, I feel broker (I know it's not a real word) than I do when I'm not getting "$" as a gift.  Hell, I have to hide $ in my gun box just to get any to spend on my desires.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:33:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Slug-O I really DON'T want to know how you made Tuna's Christmas

D
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Slug-O I really DON'T want to know how you made Tuna's Christmas

D

He helped me with some bills. I am glad to have a bro like Slug-O.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Does that mean that I don't have to pay you back for the Thread Adapter your getting me?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:39:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Does that mean that I don't have to pay you back for the Thread Adapter your getting me?

You will be lucky if I dont add 5$ to the bill

Slug-O
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top