Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 10:05:32 AM EDT
I met Jeff at the range at noon today to fix his daughters laptop (was having some hardware issues) and basically just to "get out" and just hang out with a good friend.  The ranges were heavily crowded today and the weather was absolutely beautiful!!!  It was neat to meet Jeff's daughter and just talk about anything and everything.

What was most beneficial however in my opinion was when one of the shooters approached us, his name was Joe, and said to us, "You're with that AR15 club aren't you?"  We chuckled and shook his hand.  I immediately recognized him as a man we made room for in one of the shooting lanes when we had overcrowded the whole pavilion.  He mentioned to us that when we had made room for him 2-months ago that he thought to himself, "Now what a great group of guys to do this for me."

That one experience left a lasting impression on him of the calibar of ppl that visit AR15.com and has even driven him to this site; probably even reading this post.  If so, a big HELLO to you Joe and thank you for remembering who we are.  Please by all means keep an eye on these boards for the next shoot.  Come along and bring your sons.  The more the merrier!  Feel free to email me at anytime using the email address on my card I gave you.

This is just one of the many reasons why I so enjoy these Informal Shoots.

Tom
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup! Here is the brat.....

jj
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm glad with left someone with a favorable impression
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yup! Here is the brat.....

img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/jjrockbush/lianeattherange.jpg

jj

Good work Jeff!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:44:38 PM EDT
[#4]
damn jeff yer daughter is ...... HOT!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:42:14 PM EDT
[#5]
he's going to regret showing us that pic..... he'll probibly go out and buy a gun now, to protect his southern bell (saiga shotgun wedding?) this post will be at the top of the thread for months now, with all out young(and really old) members posting bad things... just think your e-mail filled with boys asking dates w/ your little girl.......................         damn it, igot a little girl.. this could suck in a couple of years... when your done with your shotgun can i borow it? glad she shoots...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
he's going to regret showing us that pic..... he'll probibly go out and buy a gun now, to protect his southern bell (saiga shotgun wedding?) this post will be at the top of the thread for months now, with all out young(and really old) members posting bad things... just think your e-mail filled with boys asking dates w/ your little girl.......................         damn it, igot a little girl.. this could suck in a couple of years... when your done with your shotgun can i borow it? glad she shoots...

Good idea. go out and buy a gun I must.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Boy somebody sure takes after her mother .
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yeah, she has her mom's good looks.......

I still have mine!!!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:09:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
so jeff how long is your daughter in town?

J

She's here 'til Christmas. Call me and will go out for drinks, I'll introduce you two.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

LOL

She's here 'til Christmas. Call me and will go out for drinks, I'll introduce you two.

NOT A GOOD IDEA !!!!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:02:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL

NOT A GOOD IDEA !!!!

I was kidding!!

I'd snipe him in the fookin' parking lot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top