Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 6:54:39 AM EDT
Just got back from Wal-Mart with 640 rounds of Winchester 5.56 made in Israel.

I picked up 16 40-round value packs for $131.11 total. 640 rounds.

Each 40 round pack is $7.73

Not too shabby considering convenience and the difficulty finding quality plinking or SHTF ammo.
I've been using this stuff for the last 3 years with ZERO malfunctions. Accurate enough for me to
easily slam rounds into a ten inch skillet at 150 yards with irons all day long while firing offhand.

From past experience shooting this ammo along side Q3131A, I am not able to tell the difference between the two. Maybe with a chrony there might be some differences in velocity, but accuracy surely
IS NOT lacking.

Stock up while you can. There's no telling when this stuff will dry up or when it might come back.
I stocked up last November and by Christmas is was gone. This is the first time i've seen it back
in quantity since last year.

Brass is clean and no dings or dents to be found anywhere. Primers are nicely seated.

Just a heads up!

HS1

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 8:01:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I guess I better start stocking up. My SEBR will be here soon enough!!

I recently ordered a "box" of 7.62 from AimSurplus (1,260 rds) for $130.20, plus shipping.

I'm still looking to find another 1,000 round bargain for my AR!!

Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#2]
My Local Wally world just started getting it again, I picked up the last 2 boxes
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:24:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Wal-Mart can keep it.

J

Why?

Bad ammo or Wal-Mart hostility?

HS1
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to a local walmart here in pinellas park, (largo area) and picked up the last two boxes they had... then went to one on in st. pete and picked up the last 7 boxes they had =D

Worked out well considering I was dying to shoot my new AR15 at the range up the road from me (specifically 'knights shooting sports').

I plan on ordering different ammo online in the future and mabye saving a few pennies per round, but for now ya simply cannot beat the convenience factor Ben
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Haven't seen them around these parts lately,Was starting to wonder if it was politics...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:28:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wal-Mart can keep it.

J

Why?

Bad ammo or Wal-Mart hostility?

HS1

dont get Josh started with Walmart ammo.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top