Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 7:28:54 PM EDT
Sorry all,

I won't be making it this month.  The 25th is my daughter's 10th birthday and sneaking off is out of the question.

I have added Ibuprofen and a spray burn product to my first aid kit, but someone will have to stand in for me as owie-fixer.  (This is the reason for the post)

Take care, have fun and all that stuff.  See you all at the November bash.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:40:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not much of a medic but I make a hell of a target tech.  I am going to do my best to make it out this month.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Happy birthday to your daughter, White Horse.  We'll miss you and your iced oatmeal cookies!  See you in November.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#3]
HOLY SNIKE!

Just took a look at the drive to Lake City from Melbourne.... 4 hrs!! DAMN!

Happy Birthday to your daughter White_horse.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Happy birthday to your daughter, White Horse.  We'll miss you and your iced oatmeal cookies!  See you in November.

Thanks!

Here's the birthday girl:

-White Horse
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
HOLY SNIKE!

Just took a look at the drive to Lake City from Melbourne.... 4 hrs!! DAMN!

Happy Birthday to your daughter White_horse.

Thanks for the birthday wish.

I have an open invitation to anyone who wants to go to FDCC.  If you can make it to Deltona by 10:00 am, I do the rest of the driving.  Well worth it, in my opinion.  You should definitely try to make the Yearly Bash since we have 3 man competition and food/prizes, etc.  Let me know.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm going to try and make my first shoot since moving here. Looked at the FDCC site and am pretty impressed. May try the course with my Para FAL.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice rifle!

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nice rifle!

Very nice.  Easily my favorite plinking rifle now.  Easy to clean, easy to feed, no complaints.

-White Horse.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:59:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Is this the last shoot before we break for hunting season?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:49:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Ron,
Thats right, No October shoot.

Nigel
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:22:13 PM EDT
[#11]

...and a spray burn product to my first aid kit, but someone will have to stand in for me as owie-fixer...

I think I'll just avoid burning myself this time, instead.  Would you believe that this thing *still* hasn't healed up???

Wish the young one a happy birthday.  When is she gonna start coming to the shoots?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Well guys and gals, it looks like I'm going to miss another one this month. Since there isn't a match in October, I'll see you all in November for the big annual bash. Good shooting everyone.

White Horse, tell your daughter   from M4Real.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I've always got a first aid kit in my van, as well as a large bottle of ibuprophen (engineering M&M's).  Whitehorse, hope you and your daughter have a great birthday!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I've always got a first aid kit in my van, as well as a large bottle of ibuprophen (engineering M&M's).  Whitehorse, hope you and your daughter have a great birthday!

Thanks.  The party was a hit and the girls are all quietly hanging out in my daughter's bedroom.  (It's a miracle compared to earlier this evening.)  My wife is in bed and I'm just chillin'.

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes, I passed them on.  

Have fun and be safe and kill Tangos and all that stuff.  Post pics too!

-White Horse
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Damn it I did not think the shoot was today. O I will be there for the BIG 1. I hope you guys and gals had fun today.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#16]
It was lots of fun today.  We missed you, Tuna.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top