Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 3:13:49 PM EDT
Due to the shoot being announced on such a short notice, there was a very small turnout.  And apparently due to "lagistics", a fellow ARCOMer was unable to find us to shoot w/ us.  We started out at one range and after an hour moved to the middle one.  Despite all of this, we still had a good time while advertising AR15.com to a few other shooters there.  I gaurentee that the next shoot will be planned 5 - 6 weeks in advance to allow ppl to plan accordingly.

Here's the few pictures that I did take.
--------------------------

--------------------------

Like promised I passed out the 9 | 11 DVD as promised to those that showed up to the shoot. I apologize to those who did show up and were unable to meet up w/ us.  I would ask that you IM me your address so I can send you a copy of the DVD I promised you.  Look for the next Southwest Florida Informal Shoot thread in the near future.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Looking forward to the next one!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:09:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Had a good time, good food, and nice weather!
Sorry we missed you, A2sights!
Thanks for the DVD Tom!
My G/F could not be convinced to shoot my shotgun, not even with 2 guys chanting "12 gauge, 12 gauge!!"
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looking forward to the next one!

Same here; I'm gonna keep an eye on Hometown/Florida.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top