Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 4:27:20 PM EDT
I have a L1A1 and need help wrenching a barrel on in Florida (tampa/lakeland area).

It is the factory barrel, but the washer was to thin, and the barrel was loose. I just sold my AR15 to buy my brother a car, so I need to get this operational for the SHTF before another 'cane hits.

This FAL, now my only rifle, is in peices. Please help me get my manhood back

Thank you!

James
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#1]
"if" you wish to drive, i know some one in lee co. that " might" do it while you wait. i could im or e-mail you if you are interested.  about 120miles from your pos (2hr drive). i no longer have my jig and wrench(very important if you dont want to bend your rec.)  let me know, and good luck.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Clearwater and work in Tampa. I have a reciever wrench and can lend a hand.
Do you have any breaching washers? You said the one on your rifle was too thin. HAve a selection of them. All I have is metric stuff.
IM me.
Tony
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top