Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 9:53:12 PM EDT
I am looking for a real gun store and will travel north to go somewhere where I will find AR, 1911's nice shotguns etc.   I am in the market for several items and just want to go somewhere other than what we have here.  

If you can point me in the right direction it would help so much.  

TIA!

G
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:38:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Broward Pawn&Gun.

A conversation with the ol' crusty Marine owner would make the trip worth it.  

He has AR's on the rack, & 1911's on the shelf.  
And my pending M16 somewhere in the back.

Haven't been there, but a trip to Vito's should be even better.  
Big Time ClassIII dealer

Oh yea.  Our very own SteyrAUG is down around there too.  He posted his SOT license pic the other day, & could get whatever you might want.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
the onlything i'd consider close to a real gun store is Florida Armory, but other than that Guns & Knives up in lauderdale is good, and if ya find anything worth while on your endeavers let me know......oh yea before i forget, can't remember the neame, it's off of 8th street and like 57th?ish ave, they had a nice size collection there.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:32:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
the onlything i'd consider close to a real gun store is Florida Armory,

Wrong.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 6:54:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
oh yea before i forget, can't remember the neame, it's off of 8th street and like 57th?ish ave, they had a nice size collection there.

Thats probably Miami Police Supplies just East of 57th ave on SW 8 street. Lou's gun shop in Hialeah not far away has the best prices and a good selection. They are three deep on weekends.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top