Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 6:10:04 PM EDT
I'm trying to find myself a supressor. I want either Knights or Surefire I think. Although for all I know there's much better ones out there.

So if anybody knows a place around this area that sells them or has info on other brands that may be better I'd appriciate info.

and oh yea... any idea what kind of pricetag I'll be looking at?
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
i think surefire only sells to military/le good surpressor like a gemtech or something depends on caliber but probably 650-900 based oncaliber and style plus the $200 tax stamp
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
alright, I"ll have to theck them out... I want something with a quick attach type of deal where I don't have to remove the flash supressor from hte barel and thread it on.

I only know one plae in the area and they're never open when I have time to get out there.

EDIT: Looking at their supplier list it looks like they don't have anybody in my area.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#3]
You could alsways try St. Johns Firearms off exit 329 on I-95. Stan's got a some suppressors in stock, and I don't think it's too hard for him to order what you might possibly want. He's holding my Tac-65 until my tax stamp comes through. I also believe he's ordering a .308 suppressor for one of my buddies.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:30:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll have to give that place ^^ a try then
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You could alsways try St. Johns Firearms off exit 329 on I-95. Stan's got a some suppressors in stock, and I don't think it's too hard for him to order what you might possibly want. He's holding my Tac-65 until my tax stamp comes through. I also believe he's ordering a .308 suppressor for one of my buddies.

An outstanding shop which gets the lion's share of my business.  Stan the owner is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, although he doesn't tolerate dumbasses lightly.  I've picked up a Tac-65 from him myself, and he also has the Tactical Innovations 5.56mm suppressor, though it is a screw-on model.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#6]
well that store is on my list of things to do this weekend
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Stan is the man if you want a can or any other class 2 or 3 weapon, He'll hook you up.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:40:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not familiar with Jax, but to correct some information . . .

Surefire is now allowed by California to sell their Suppressors to ANYONE in the public that lives in an area where they can buy Suppressors.  There are several Dealers in Florida that will be carrying them.

That having been said, there are a lot of Suppressors out there on the market . . . it's a good time to be a consumer :D
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What city is that???

Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

What city is that???

Thanks,
Mike

I'd guess
St. Johns Firearms, Inc.
1515 County road 210 West, Suite #103
St. Augustine, Florida 32259-2155  

but I haven't been there yet so please don't go making any trip plans off my idea
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks 4 the info...

Mike
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#12]
stjohnsfirearms.com/

Stans website
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#13]
well hell i was right....
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Stan Is The Man..... He has an .308 SRT coming in for me and I cant wait.Also got an 22 sup. for him also... He is great to work with.

Leon Dana
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top