Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2005 6:19:25 PM EDT
TheBeerSlayer was my Alabama drinkin buddie, and he can vouch for my coolness, no mall-ninja here

but seriously,

My wife and I are moving to Lakeland next week and need to make some freinds and find a place to shoot/train and have cookouts.

I was hoping you all could help,

thanks

-James (freakzilla)

BTW, what is there to do in the Lakeland or Tampa area?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
BTW, what is there to do in the Lakeland or Tampa area?

Well, one of the very first things you need to do is plan to attend this event, on Labor Day:

OH,...  

Bring some Bullets.  

&, Machine Guns if you got 'em.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:35:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Road Ends range in Haines City is an up and coming commodity.  I have been doing their "freestyle" tactical shoot on the 3rd Sunday of the month and it is great. It is sort of a run what you brung and I have brought SMGs etc.

Great bunch of guys and place to meet like minded folks.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Lakeland also has the best gun shows in the state IMO.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Lakeland also has the best gun shows in the state IMO.

+1. Welcome to my hometown, 5 generations in "Poke" County, although I live in Fort Myers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top