Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2005 5:51:19 PM EDT
So I know this lake here in Jacksonville Florida that is packed with bass....... Its my girlfriends B-day this week so I ask if she wants to catch a big bass and her responce is "HELL YEAH"!!!!Just walking on the dock I could see the monsters swimming around. It did not take long and she was on to a big one...Not bad if I say so myself

When we got home she was still soooo happy she made me Steak and Green beans and mushrooms  for dinner

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:21:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you've caught a keeper.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude!  Awesome Bass, dinner, and I agree, A KEEPER girl!  

BTW, where's that lake, and does she have a sister?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]
What were you using for bait. I suck at freshwater fising and live on a  canal and I cant catch anything.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:12:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, she has a sister, but married and we used wild shiners for bait caught from the lake.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:43:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

When we got home she was still soooo happy she made me Steak and Green beans and mushrooms  for dinner

When we get home, my little woman likes to make me......

....call out for pizza.

Looks like you've got a keeper!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top