Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/7/2005 7:05:37 AM EDT
ok i ve only been here for three weeks and would like to go shooting. the problem i have is the one store i found charges $5 a box for wolf 7.62.  so where can i get some wolf for actual cost? besides online im currently waiting for aim to get the copy of my liscence.

ETA firgot to tell you i live in the fort myres area
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:57:34 AM EDT
[#1]
try the goldminer gun and pawn on hancock bridge parkway. also try fowler firearms on fowler street. jacks guns on pondella road sells wolf at reasonable prices.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Check at Dick's sporting goods if there is one in your area.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Check at Dick's sporting goods if there is one in your area.

We ain't got no Dick's in Fort Myers.

Sporting goods.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Is that 7.62-39 or 51 you are looking for???
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:15:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We ain't got no Dick's in Fort Myers.

You sure about that there pal?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is that 7.62-39 or 51 you are looking for???

7.62x39 wolf and i belive i tried the store off of fowler and thats where they wanted 5$ a box cant remember the name of the store but it also had an indoor shooting range.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Why don't you buy ammo online? Its much cheaper.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:07:00 AM EDT
[#8]
good lord its soooooooo much cheeper. Cabelas has it for 75.00 pro thousand right now!!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:33:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
good loard its soooooooo much cheeper. Cabelas has it for 75.00 pro thousand right now!!!!

Maybe he don't have a Discover Card. LOL
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
jacks guns on pondella road sells wolf at reasonable prices.

gotta love the craft selection as well

Your better off buying ammo online. Centerfire is running some specials w/free shipping
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:51:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
good loard its soooooooo much cheeper. Cabelas has it for 75.00 pro thousand right now!!!!

Maybe he don't have a Discover Card. LOL

you hit the nail on the head i dont have nor do i want a credit card.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#12]
I have some for $2.60 a box,  but I only accept credit cards.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

dont need sarcasim just ammo
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IM inbound.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:12:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

IM inbound.

thank you and sorry about the sarcasim comment

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:12:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
7.62x39 wolf and i belive i tried the store off of fowler and thats where they wanted 5$ a box cant remember the name of the store but it also had an indoor shooting range.

You were at  Fowler Firearms  & Gun Range ,LLC @ 3685 Fowler St.

Not to mention the largest gun store in the area. not supporting it only hurts you in the long run. Next time you order ammo online ask if you can use THEIR range.

J

Not to sound like an argumentative  asshole(yeah right) but I'm gonna by my product from whoever is the best priced. I've bought plenty of stuff from you guys @ Fowler. I have also done plenty of business w/ COA and Citadel. Just depends on what I want and its immediate "need".  However 90% of the time I prefer to buy off the net. You can buy anything at any time with a sometimes significant  price difference. I cant speak for others but I dont have money coming out of my ass. So If I can pay HALF as much for ammo by buying online, fuck the locals. Its capitalism at its finest.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:46:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

perhaps you need an education in small business. Mom & pop stores don't buy by the metric ton. Unlike stores like Wal-mart who buy entire production runs of a certain item thus allowing you to purhcase it at a cheaper price. Something else you should take into account is there are been an increase across the board on ammo this year. People do not go into business to pay their bills. They're in business to make money.Not to sell items at COST. Fowler Firearms sells tons of wolf 7.62 on a monthly basis. I'm sure you could find it cheaper at Jacks Guns & Crafts on pondella. He can afford to sell it cheap. He has almost zero overhead. His store is 12x12, he and his wife are the employees, and he sells complete shit for firearms at a huge mark up.
Fowler Firearms is the only indoor gun range in 3 counties. Not to mention the largest gun store in the area. not supporting it only hurts you in the long run. Next time you order ammo online ask if you can use THEIR range.

J

first of all why on earth would i pay 5$ for a box of $2 bullets i under stand the markup and dont mind paying 3 or 4$ but $5.95 for a box of wolf i dont think so. also i may be wrong but isnt the indoor rang at fowler for handguns? and third i dont want to use "THEIR" range, somthing about shooting an ak47 indoors just doesnt appeal to me. and also if you have read the entire thread you would have figured out that i do not plan to purchase online at all. thank you for sharing you two cents.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:48:23 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to mention the largest gun store in the area. not supporting it only hurts you in the long run. Next time you order ammo online ask if you can use THEIR range.

J

Not to sound like an argumentative  asshole(yeah right) but I'm gonna by my product from whoever is the best priced. I've bought plenty of stuff from you guys @ Fowler. I have also done plenty of business w/ COA and Citadel. Just depends on what I want and its immediate "need".  However 90% of the time I prefer to buy off the net. You can buy anything at any time with a sometimes significant  price difference. I cant speak for others but I dont have money coming out of my ass. So If I can pay HALF as much for ammo by buying online, fuck the locals. Its capitalism at its finest.

+1
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:36:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

J

+1

+2!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#21]
not to poke my nose into a flaming situation but if you don't like the price don't gripe unless its like $20 a box or something.  not every store in town has the best price on EVERYTHING. i buy my wolf (which FF hates to sell) online or at jacks craft store. how ever i did clean out FF of their wolf 5.45 (900 rounds) a little while back. did you ask the clerks if you got a price break for buying bulk?  I shop around. FF gets my business for lots of stuff. Tonight i rented a g32 and shot it. I buy all of my fobus gear there. they carry black hawk holsters too. they have the best holsters selection in the area period. they have good ammo selection too. They are the only store that rents (to my knowledge) full auto. they have more than 20 types of pistols on the wall to rent. Tonight i shot .357 sig for the 1st time. didn't really like the gun but really liked the round. will have to get a carry gun in .357 sig. and not least they have a great CCW class. not too many gun shops in the area has the space to hold a class and no others except that alligator at the citidal have a range.

i patronize several gun shops in the area i try to spread my gun cash around. wal mart is NOT going to sell you wolf ammo, fobus holsters, or have a selection of kimber .45s for you to look at. i firmly believe in patronizing my local stores for my stuff.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:15:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:39:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
first of all why on earth would i pay 5$ for a box of $2 bullets i under stand the markup and dont mind paying 3 or 4$ but $5.95 for a box of wolf i dont think so. also i may be wrong but isnt the indoor rang at fowler for handguns? and third i dont want to use "THEIR" range, somthing about shooting an ak47 indoors just doesnt appeal to me. and also if you have read the entire thread you would have figured out that i do not plan to purchase online at all. thank you for sharing you two cents.

I sat here for a few minutes attempting to explain how mark up works in small business but, then i just said fuck it.  It's obvious this will be pointless. So let me save both of us some time by saying you're not welcome back in the store. If  our whooping $5 a box is too much i'm sure you will find our prices on other items too high as well. So in future i would appreciate you taking your business else where. Thank you.

J. Hackman
General Manager/ Instructor
Fowler Firearms & Gun Range, LLC

not a problem i had no plans to re visit since i walked in the first time when the cleark told me there is a shortage on wolf and that is why he was charging so much. and over $200 for 1k rounds
not even worth the comment.

i did not intend this to be a flame war or a store bashing thread i was simply looking for some information. imsure FF has pleanty of happy customers and will continue to thrive. now if any one has some info on the oringinal question please feel free to post
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I sat here for a few minutes attempting to explain how mark up works in small business but, then i just said fuck it.  It's obvious this will be pointless. So let me save both of us some time by saying you're not welcome back in the store. If  our whooping $5 a box is too much i'm sure you will find our prices on other items too high as well. So in future i would appreciate you taking your business else where. Thank you.

J. Hackman

not a problem i had no plans to re visit since i walked in the first time when the cleark told me there is a shortage on wolf and that is why he was charging so much. and over $200 for 1k rounds

ok so there is a shortage on wolf , how much do you think WE get it at? do you think the distributors let us have it at the same price? ok lets say i"ve got 2 million cases of ammo do i sell it at the same price as everyone else ? hell no i'll sell it cheaper to get rid of it. now lets say noone has ammo. do i 1) sell it cheap and loose my a$$ or 2)raise the price and get a new car. this is the problem we face having a store, WE get stiffed. you don't understand WE go through a lot more quantity than anyone else.( it doesn't sit with last years prices, cuz they got it LAST year) in the past year our ammo cost(what it costs us) has risen 50-60% since we started last year. did you even ask about quantity costs?  sorry to burst your bubble but we are'nt assholes enough to charge anyone $200 for a case of 7.62x39mm you ass. ask the question before you start to whine like a c**t. sorry, if sh*t cost more!  in the little over a year we have re-opened the store AND all those increases(50-60%) we have only increased our ammo maybe 10-15% one month ago(we were losing money) because we actually want to sell stuff. by the way, we can only find one or two cases a week, and sometimes none at all.  you should have seen the prices of the prevoius owner, you might have stroked-out on the spot. there is SO much more going on than what you know,and you immedately think we are f**king our customers up the a**, sorry for the rant but WE are not distibutors we canot buy stuff like Wally world or cabellas, they get there stuff from the importers. buying the entire shipment, setting there own price. the rest of us get f'ed,  this is the american way. now im not saying buy my stuff for america, you see it cheaper, god bless you, and god speed go get it! BUT your pi$$ing and moaning is greatly out of place.. first you should ASK the entire question, how much for a box? how much for a case?   THEN you can bitch. and by the way i haven't been able to get any wolf 7.62x39mm in over two weeks now.  now do you want to talk about gas $$$$.

general manager /instructor
FOWLER FIREARMS & GUNRANGE L.L.C.

P.S. I AGREE WITH MY CO-MANAGER COMPLETELY;
you may feel free NEVER to enter our store again, we won't miss you.
also welcome to s.w. fla. - sunny sky's, sunny attitudes
i wish i could buy wolf for $2.00 a box.......
also don't mis-quote me, OUR price isnt high for the shortage, it's becaues of the shortage, WE are paying more for it, blame sports south, rsr, ect........
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:22:21 PM EDT
[#25]

if you guys think $300 for 1000rds of Wolf is a good deal then you must be rich nuts!!!  Hell, I can find XM193 or Q3131A locally for only $220 a 1000rds

SHortage on Wolf?  Here is 1000rds for $80 and it is in stock  www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=217522

Here is some more www.ammunitionstore.com/pricelist_762x39.htm

Here is some Golden Tiger 7.62 for $110 1000rds www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=212989

Here is some Silver Bear for $110 for 1000rds.  www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=217620

Im sorry, but when you run a business you dont buy at retail and mark up 200%

i wish i could buy wolf for $2.00 a box.......  Well, I have good news!! You can!  look at the links above!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

i wish i could buy wolf for $2.00 a box.......  Well, I have good news!! You can!  look at the links above!

is that with or with out the cost+ $5.00 bulk+ normal s&h +haz-mat shipping fee's?
also you didn't get the point, you are compairing "BIG" business w/local small business, the places on the links get multible shipping containers full of one type of ammo, getting quanitiy means lower $. does your local store room for 100,000cases of ammo?  have you everheard of trick'l down economics?  and we DON'T charge $300. a case, the buttnuggett didn't even ask for the case price, he ASS/U/ME'D it was $200.00. please Re-read the post.
not getting mad, just explaining
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:18:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

is that with or with out the cost+ $5.00 bulk+ normal s&h +haz-mat shipping fee's?
also you didn't get the point, you are compairing "BIG" business w/local small business, the places on the links get multible shipping containers full of one type of ammo, getting quanitiy means lower $. does your local store room for 100,000cases of ammo?  have you everheard of trick'l down economics?  and we DON'T charge $300. a case, the buttnuggett didn't even ask for the case price, he ASS/U/ME'D it was $200.00. please Re-read the post.
not getting mad, just explaining

$12.99 shipping and $5 handling charge..  so $98 shipped under $2.00 a box

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
as far as the shortage goes.  We use the two largest distributors in the country ( RSR & Sports South ). between the two of them there were 3 cases available.  I can't wait until you guys have your own FFL. Then you will understand how things work. Have a peaching days ladies.

J

You do realize that to suceed in business you need to satisify and listen to your customers?    If you handle issues like this with a "dont come in my store after you complain about my price" then you wont make much $$.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

J. Hackman

ok so there is a shortage on wolf , how much do you think WE get it at? do you think the distributors let us have it at the same price? ok lets say i"ve got 2 million cases of ammo do i sell it at the same price as everyone else ? hell no i'll sell it cheaper to get rid of it. now lets say noone has ammo. do i 1) sell it cheap and loose my a$$ or 2)raise the price and get a new car. this is the problem we face having a store, WE get stiffed. you don't understand WE go through a lot more quantity than anyone else.( it doesn't sit with last years prices, cuz they got it LAST year) in the past year our ammo cost(what it costs us) has risen 50-60% since we started last year. did you even ask about quantity costs?  sorry to burst your bubble but we are'nt assholes enough to charge anyone $200 for a case of 7.62x39mm you ass. ask the question before you start to whine like a c**t. sorry, if sh*t cost more!  in the little over a year we have re-opened the store AND all those increases(50-60%) we have only increased our ammo maybe 10-15% one month ago(we were losing money) because we actually want to sell stuff. by the way, we can only find one or two cases a week, and sometimes none at all.  you should have seen the prices of the prevoius owner, you might have stroked-out on the spot. there is SO much more going on than what you know,and you immedately think we are f**king our customers up the a**, sorry for the rant but WE are not distibutors we canot buy stuff like Wally world or cabellas, they get there stuff from the importers. buying the entire shipment, setting there own price. the rest of us get f'ed,  this is the american way. now im not saying buy my stuff for america, you see it cheaper, god bless you, and god speed go get it! BUT your pi$$ing and moaning is greatly out of place.. first you should ASK the entire question, how much for a box? how much for a case?   THEN you can bitch. and by the way i haven't been able to get any wolf 7.62x39mm in over two weeks now.  now do you want to talk about gas $$$$.

general manager /instructor
FOWLER FIREARMS & GUNRANGE L.L.C.

P.S. I AGREE WITH MY CO-MANAGER COMPLETELY;
you may feel free NEVER to enter our store again, we won't miss you.
also welcome to s.w. fla. - sunny sky's, sunny attitudes
i wish i could buy wolf for $2.00 a box.......
also don't mis-quote me, OUR price isnt high for the shortage, it's becaues of the shortage, WE are paying more for it, blame sports south, rsr, ect........

i could type out a long response but simply put i did ask about price per box and price per case.

ETA so how much do you charge per case?????? or how about half a case now dont lie cuz when i first moved here me and a buddy went half on half a case and i still have the receit
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:33:56 PM EDT
[#31]
really because we would NEVER charge 200.00 for a case of ammo.  i think you are full of shit. bad mouth my business, if you would have asked you would have known the TRUTH!!!
WE WOULD NEVER CHARGE THAT MUCH, IF YOU BUY A CASE, YOU GET THE CASE PRICE!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:35:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
really because we would NEVER charge 200.00 for a case of ammo.  i think you are full of shit. bad mouth my business, if you would have asked you would have known the TRUTH!!!
WE WOULD NEVER CHARGE THAT MUCH, IF YOU BUY A CASE, YOU GET THE CASE PRICE!

and what might that be?????
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
as far as the shortage goes.  We use the two largest distributors in the country ( RSR & Sports South ). between the two of them there were 3 cases available.  I can't wait until you guys have your own FFL. Then you will understand how things work. Have a peaching days ladies.

J

You do realize that to suceed in business you need to satisify and listen to your customers?    If you handle issues like this with a "dont come in my store after you complain about my price" then you wont make much $$.

you have no idea what we do for our customers, yesterday we had a benifit for our troops, i myself donated we over 600.00 worth of dvd's, x-box and ps2 games, all the help we do for our community, all the money out of our own pockets, we donate for community project, police dogs, equipment,church events.. f*ck, children shoot pritty much for free, anyone that needs help WE ARE THERE.
no-one ever hear's shit because we are a gun store. ONLY jen from 99x had the balls air somthing good from and about a gun store.    
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:04:19 PM EDT
[#34]
i think i paid about $125 total for that 900 rounds of 5.45 mm wolf so i can vouch for the fact FF doesn't charge 200-300 for a case of ammo.

as for the links above yep i've ordered a couple of cases of wolf myself from SPG. however that doesn't mean FF orders their ammo from them too. its not a huge deal for you or i to whipe out the credit card or debit card and order ourselves a case. should be easy for the store to do the same thing right?

business deal with distributers on a varying credit basis. some are COD some give terms. its much much more perferable to buy from a distributer who gives terms than COD. why? because the store might not have the kind of cash reserves to plunck down $25k for 10 or 15k rounds off ammo to stock the store with.  that cash has to go toward guns to sell and other items they may not get terms for. consequently distributer XYZ who gives terms might not have the ammo SPG has or their price.

i've never worked in a gun shop but i have worked in retail pc stores for 3 years i know how the whole terms vs COD thing works.

now lets say i have a retail store. how much of a markup do you think is fair? 20%? 30%? lets call it at 25% average for arguments sake. there are some items you can't make that kind of profit on. take cpus. we were buying cpus for $40 a piece and selling them for $45. thats barely over 10% and only making $5 on a $40 investment. but were buying intel oem heatsink/fan combos for $3 each and reselling them for $15 making 500% but only making $12. it was the only way you could keep your head above water on the drubbing you took on the cpu.  once you factor shipping its going to cost you atleast $2.50 a box for wolf 7.62x39. the store realisticly needs to make $2 or $3 a box of ammo sold to keep its head above water. yeah thats 100%. now thats provided they bought it at $2.00 a box they may have gotten it from a distributer that offers credit terms for $3.00 with shipping that goes to $3.50   at that point $5 retail is not ripping you off.

i bought 1/2 of a case of 5.45 for $75 at FF. i know what 5.45 costs. i know i can order it from spg for $50 plus $12 or $13 in shipping. I paid a few bucks more. but when i need a CCW class RFN i was able to take it. when i need a holster the day before an IPSC match they have it.

I'm not saying you should give every last dollar to your local gun store but its in your best intrest to give them some of your business. otherwise fucking wal mart will rule the world and you'll be stuck waitng for a gun show before getting your ccw and then trying to figure out where to get a holster for it.

take my cz-75 sa for example

bought it at the gold miner (o3 model with 10 round mags got it really cheap)
bought 3 mags at gun show $20 each
bought 2 mags at coate of arms $15 each
bought my holster and mag pouchs at FF and spent some cash on range time and ammo there
bought/buy ammo from SPG, floridaammotraders (dealer freind of mine from tampa), FF

btw i am going there tomorrow to pick up a fobus holster for the CZ. it uses the berretta br2 holster.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:05:15 AM EDT
[#35]
A 1000rds of Wolf delivered to my door runs me $98 and change.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 5:29:24 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

from fowler firearms? the half case my buddy and i bought out of desperation cost us a little over $120 and i have the receipt to prove it so either a: he hustled us outa about 40 bucks or b: they are lying their ass off. for other consumers sake i hope i got hustled but either way i will not be going back.

now does anyone have a valid answer or is this going to continue as an argument?

p.s. not sure why you think im out to get your store, what benefit would that get me? the answer is none, i was simply looking for info and stated why i was looking for this info now if you dont have any info and just wish to argue please stay the fuck out of it.

ETA: osprey the post script is not directed tworads you.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:32:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:26:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:31:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Once I find a place which offers good ammo for acceptable prices w/good service, I stick with them until they give me a reason to go elsewhere.  "reason to go elsewhere" includes raising prices to the point that I feel they are no longer competitive.  

I buy pretty much all of my ammo by the case from ammoman.com.  There might be cheaper/better sources out there, but I'm not going to forsake a good source just because I can get a case a few $ cheaper somewhere else.  Every order I've placed w/ammoman has arrived at my door in 5 biz days or less with the freight costs included in the advertised price.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:41:59 AM EDT
[#40]
If you dont have a credit card you could always goto Eckerds or Publix and buy a Visa Gift Card for the amount of the ammo and purchase it online. It doesnt cost anything.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#41]
you can pay ammoman.com w/check, too.  you just have to call the order in, I believe.  

(I have no affiliation with ammoman, other than being their customer for a few years; I'm simply passing on my recommendation based on my personal experience with them, which has always been great.)  

Now if only they'd hurry up and get that 9mm 115 gr. gold dot in.   I think I need about 2000 rounds to see me through the Apocalypse...
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 11:55:05 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Jeez guys, there has never been a locked thread in the FL forum that I know of. I've got enought to keep my eyes on in the tech forums.

Look, you guys from the FF store, you guys are describing yourselves at what sounds to be a great store. But your attitude towards this guy in this thread shows a much different side. And dont think I dont understand what you are going through. I help manage a local shop myself (Gun Gallery in Jax), it sounds like we go through some of the same distributors you do. I understand that despite every store on the net being able to get the 7.62x39 ammo, we're struggling to find enough ourselves.

Well, whatever, the point is, I read this thread from the start. I was interested because I know what its like to have someone tell me they can get this ammo for $2 a box online. We sell it at $3.95 a box where I work. Anytime someone asks us to buy it in bulk, we usually refer them to one of the online sources, because we know its a much better deal for folks. But as far as I saw on this thread (and I realize there may have been other things that went on outside this thread) Eklypse wasnt bashing you guys, he just wanted the cheapest price on local ammo because he cant/wont order online. Banish the guy from the store if you like, but when you are here, you dont call this guy, or anyone, names on this site. Those are our rules. You cant follow them and you will find yourselves not welcome back to AR15.com.

thank you and you are very correct i did not intend for this to be a store bashing thread, and i thank you for catching the coc violation.

as far as the comment about me wanting this to go on that is incorrect i just belive there has to be more the 3 stores in the ft myres area that sell wolf so i was looking for more options. again thanks to new-arguy i owe you a beer

ETA i also want to thank osprey21, snail50, repub18 and regnar33 for their valid responses
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

from fowler firearms? the half case my buddy and i bought out of desperation cost us a little over $120 and i have the receipt to prove it so either a: he hustled us outa about 40 bucks or b: they are lying their ass off. for other consumers sake i hope i got hustled but either way i will not be going back.

now does anyone have a valid answer or is this going to continue as an argument?

p.s. not sure why you think im out to get your store, what benefit would that get me? the answer is none, i was simply looking for info and stated why i was looking for this info now if you dont have any info and just wish to argue please stay the fuck out of it.

It sounds like he said was delivered to his door, unless fowler firearms has delivery service.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:09:13 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

J

You cannot please everyone all the time. This is not an " issue" for us. If the  success of our business  depended on a case of Wolf brand ammo. We would of been in trouble a long time ago. We go above and beyond for our customers and pride ourselves on not being the " typical gun store". This thread does not reflect in anyway how we conduct business on a daily basis. It's just how we deal with people who feel we are too high. If you walked in my store and said " I can get that rifle for $100 cheaper at so and so". I would have no problem asking you why you are standing in my store then.  If you can purchase products at cost. More power to you but, do not bitch at me because i'm in business to make a living.

There have been several links for cheap ammo and I believe Darth informed you about Jack's Guns & Crafts on Pondella Rd in N. Ft Myers .What more do you want? Either you have a problem paying attention or you want this to continue.  

J

I understand how you feel Josh but it just sounded a little harsh to tell the guy to not come back in your store.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It sounds like he said was delivered to his door, unless fowler firearms has delivery service.

your right i missed that part
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#46]
is it....      ....over?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#47]
i sure hope so. i guess i just have to order online
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Go to Florida Ammo Traders... 6001 Johns Road #638, Tampa.  www.floridaammotraders.com He got a pallet (54000 rounds) of the ammo in just a few weeks ago.  Phil runs the plae, he fair on his prices and he's friendly.  I often thinkhe charges too little and I'm a cheap bastard myself.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:23:36 AM EDT
[#49]

+1 for F.A.T. Phil
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#50]
+2 for Phil,  good guy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top