Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 4:01:26 PM EDT
Well sci fi friday night ended at my freinds house so i was headed home (in my car). as i pass his store i see some scum bag casing the joint. mind you the store has been broken into 3 times now in the last 3 months. the last burglery was tuesday. i park in an adjacent parking lot after the guy walks all the way around the back of building (long strip mall) i walk between the resturant and the store and encounter him in the ally. we pass each other and then he stops and asks diections to another city way the fuck away. I start giving him directions and he closes the gap to six feet and says "how about you give me your money" and reachs into his pants as if to pull a gun. i say "how about i don't!" and i run like hell for my car and take off. then its 3 hours of police fun with me filling out reports, making statements, and helping them make composites of the guy that try to rob me. i got home at 3am.

neadless to say i am taking the ccw class that Aim4MyHead is teaching tomorrow..
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
neadless to say i am taking the ccw class that Aim4MyHead is teaching tomorrow..

Good F'ing thing nothing happened dude!  Never let anyone close distance on you.  Keep backing up as they approach.  Get that permit, some additional training that Josh probably can provide (oooh, this gives me an idea), and you'll have the upper hand next time.  

Just hope there isn't a next time.  Glad you're ok!  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#2]
MY buddy was the one shot on the Palmetto last month, two goonz bumped him in traffic and wanted his Vette , money and Jewrly, he shot my buddy in the leg with no remorse after only a few words, jumped on top and pistol wipper the crap out of him, my buddy was distracted and finally able to pull his gun and got him in the ass, hit the fem artery and the guy died a few block away under a truck at Modernage furniture store, it was on the news and I thought that was him , but didn't think he had a vette now...oh well moral is these scum bags dont care if they hurt anyone, he had a CWP and carried, but said the guy had the drop on him at first and he could not go for his gun, all he said was that he could not believe that this guy was robbing him on the side of the interstate at 2:30 pm in broad daylight, after he shot him in the leg and started to fight with him he figured this was his only chance

get your permit learn safely how to cary and dont be a victim
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:33:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn it. I would chase that bastard down after I got into my truck . Might shit in my paints at the same time but hell no U aint hauling ass after pulling on me when my gun is with me in my truck. HELL NO. Fu@king THUGS
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Good thing nothing happened to you! Sorry to hear that though, I try to avoid bad neighborhoods late at night.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The first thing i said when he told this today was " dammit this stuff never happens to me ".. i would of drawn and asked for his money.

What sort of ideas are you having other there Tom? You know i like women right

J

MMMMMM......I didn't know that......hence the "ass" comment.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:34:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm happy that you're ok, it could have ended much, much worse.

and personally...  I think you were foolish to confront the guy.

"Never get out of the boat"  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:51:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm happy that you're ok, it could have ended much, much worse.

and personally...  I think you were foolish to confront the guy.

"Never get out of the boat"  

Yipper,,esp. if you werent CCWing. Id call the cops and say there was suspicious activity.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#10]
i didn't "confront" the guy. he used the ruse of asking directions to close the distance between me and him. read my post again.

took the ccw class today it was very good. Aim4myHead is believe it or not very professional.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:12:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i didn't "confront" the guy. he used the ruse of asking directions to close the distance between me and him. read my post again.

My reading comprehension is fine.

i park in an adjacent parking lot after the guy walks all the way around the back of building (long strip mall) i walk between the resturant and the store and encounter him in the ally.

You, with purpose, got out of your vehicle and entered the ally knowing full well that you may "encounter" the guy.  

IMO... that's pretty damn close to "confronting" someone. At any rate, you're OK, and that's what really counts.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
MY buddy was the one shot on the Palmetto last month, two goonz bumped him in traffic and wanted his Vette , money and Jewrly, he shot my buddy in the leg with no remorse after only a few words, jumped on top and pistol wipper the crap out of him, my buddy was distracted and finally able to pull his gun and got him in the ass, hit the fem artery and the guy died a few block away under a truck at Modernage furniture store, it was on the news and I thought that was him , but didn't think he had a vette now...oh well moral is these scum bags dont care if they hurt anyone, he had a CWP and carried, but said the guy had the drop on him at first and he could not go for his gun, all he said was that he could not believe that this guy was robbing him on the side of the interstate at 2:30 pm in broad daylight, after he shot him in the leg and started to fight with him he figured this was his only chance

Fuckin' A.  

Glad your buddy is OK.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

this is why I ccw, you never know when or where...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top