Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2005 9:01:01 AM EDT
Anyone know about this one, its hosted by suncoast gun shows, iam kinda far wondering if its worth the drive.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#1]
My opinion on the Suncoast shows...  same ole' tired guys, with the samo ole' tired stuff.  I only go if I'm selling.

Guess I've just been to too many.  

There's a Suncoast show in Tampa next weekend if that's closer to you.

www.suncoastgunshows.com/
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya i was thinkin of goin just for something to do but i defintley dont want it to be a waste.

Thanks for the input
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Next month the Lakeland Rifle and Pistol Club will have their show, its much bigger than the "suncoast show".

I'll probably just wait for next month's show (though I hit nearly every show at Lakeland Civic Center).

YMMV
Steven L.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#4]
when is that big Collectors Show in Lakeland, Is it more than once a year, I missed it a few months ago
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:06:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
when is that big Collectors Show in Lakeland, Is it more than once a year, I missed it a few months ago

September 17-18

There are three shows a year, held on the third weekend of January, April, and September.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I went today (Sat.) and what a waste of time. There was really only one vendor and he took up 3 or 4 rows of the place. Not to mention all the airsoft, knives, and toy wood rubber band guns. Yeah there was acouple of good deals but by the time you figure in gas, tickets to get in you just about break even with going to the local gun shop.  I think I am done with shows and just stick to online sales.

Oyeah and what tickled me the most was someone was selling a stripped lower post ban for $188 and another stripped lower post ban for $210 and they where the same thing. The seller said he would write "pistol" on the transfer. That is 3.66 a letter that is in ink. And NO, the lower was not engraved.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:42:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My opinion on the Suncoast shows...  same ole' tired guys, with the samo ole' tired stuff.  I only go if I'm selling.

Guess I've just been to too many.  

There's a Suncoast show in Tampa next weekend if that's closer to you.

www.suncoastgunshows.com/

Yes I agree. They blow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top