Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 9:34:48 PM EDT
Over here in Tucson AZ it only takes about 15 minutes till I'm out of city limits and on public land for shooting. Many places for it too. So where are some places in the general area down there? I imagine omst places would be up in the crestview area.

Where do yall go to shoot?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:50:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to live in Pensacola. There was an outdoor range  just outside of Milton if I'm not mistaken. Its been awhile, and i cant remember exactly where it was.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Crestview -  Shoal River Gun Club. We pay around 10-12 bucks each trip there and they have a rifle range, pistol range and some great skeet shooting (for this area)

There is a SMALL indoor range in FWB, but it's kinda expensive for what it is. Really tight, two stalls and not long at all.

Also, if you have access to the military bases, Hurlburt has a nice range, but they are really strict about rules, which includes bringing guests. Each guest must fire from the member's stall. So, if you bring 2 people with you, they pay 5 bucks each and get a permit from over by the marina, then you can only shoot one at a time, from the same stall.

Other than that, if you have the means, just buy some property in Crestivew and shoot it up. Not much else around FWB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top