Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 10:58:39 AM EDT
If anyone has a membership to a range that has 100+ yards, and wouldn't mind taking someone along next time they go, I am looking for someone to go with. I am not sure which range to become a member at yet, and I need a place to shoot my 308 savage model 11G.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 11:36:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya dont need to be a member at alot of ranges. I dont know where you live but Sarasota has a 500yard + range, Pinellas has 100yard range. Hernando has 100yard range. all open to general public. But i see where your coming from.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Where in Central Florida?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:04:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Where in Central Florida?

+1

central FL is pretty big.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 5:34:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Hi:

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I'm new to this forum, and I travel a lot. The club I belong to is in Haines City, just off of Rte 27, about 5 miles south of I-4.  We have a 100yd, 50yd, and 2 25 yd ranges. We are in the process of putting in another 100, as well.  I extend the invite to all shooters to come as my guest if you are interested in checking out the club.  I generally get out there a couple times a week. Membership is (I think) $150 bucks a year. Open dusk till dawn. You can even night shoot (I do frequently) with prior approval. We are having a BBQ on June 4th to try and get the club some exposure. C heck out the announcement in this (The Hometown) section. You are welcome to email me at [email protected]

Cheers,

Tim
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:24:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I recently joined the Eustis Gun Club. They have three pistol ranges, one small bore 100 yard rifle range, one 100 yard high power rifle range "maybe 20 to 25 shooting benches" , one 200 meter rifle range, skeet, trap, and cowboy ranges. Dues are $150 per year. If you want more info e-mail to [email protected]

Great place to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/25/2005 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Man I used post # 69 for that !!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top