Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2005 10:28:10 AM EDT
After driving by his shop several times, something didn't look right.  I stopped and sure enough, the place was empty.  A sign on the door says that he retired to pursue other interests.  Too bad.  It was one of the very few shops where the owner/counter help weren't assholes and anyone could just drop by to shoot the breeze.  I even met Joe Jurevicious (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) when he purchased his shotgun from there.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate to hear this.

While I did not trade with them, I dont want us to lose any options.

Now I wish I had traded with them. If I and others had, maybe they would still be in business.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:54:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Well damn...  that's too bad.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 12:03:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Although it's never good to lose local competition, I never could stand that place.  If you didn't wear a badge, they didn't really give a crap about you.  And they never had anything in stock.  The story was always: "I don't have one, but I can order it and charge you retail."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top