Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 8:58:59 AM EDT
I'm looking to buy a cheap stripped lower localy? (under $100)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#1]
In Palm Beach, try Court:  [email protected].
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:09:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I will second Court.

Oh, and under $100 is a pipe dream.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I will second Court.

I used to get them for $85-$95 all the time..........is it because of the awb that they've gone up, (pipe dream)?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I will second Court.

I used to get them for $85-$95 all the time..........is it because of the awb that they've gone up, (pipe dream)?

In this area?  I've never seen them anywhere below $100 in the South Florida area.  If you used to get them so cheap, why aren't you getting them from there now?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I will second Court.

In this area?  I've never seen them anywhere below $100 in the South Florida area.  If you used to get them so cheap, why aren't you getting them from there now?

No, I've never bought them localy, I used to order them from shotgun news for those prices, about a year ago. I was just checking to see if anyone knew of any locals that might have them in stock. I'll  contact court. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:45:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No, I've never bought them localy, I used to order them from shotgun news for those prices, about a year ago. I was just checking to see if anyone knew of any locals that might have them in stock. I'll  contact court. Thanks

Well that's what I mean.  By the time you pay somebody the $30 transfer fee, plus the $5 background check, you're back up over $100 again.  I'm comparing out the door prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top