Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2004 5:47:56 PM EDT
I know the Republican HQ in Naples needs volunteers to go door to door starting now until and including Election Day.  This is not going to every door, but to doors that are Registered Republicans (and so on) and making sure they have voted early, voted absentee, or to get them to vote!

If you can’t make it to Naples go to your local Republican HQ and simply walk in the door and ask what you can do to help.  I know for a fact they will put you to work!

If you are interested in helping here in Naples call or go to the Republican HQ or heck...even email me at: [email protected] or call me at: 239-572-1025

I will let you know what shifts I will be doing (mostly evenings) and you can hang with me.

It is not hard work…just walking, knocking, and talking.  If you want you don’t even have to talk…you can just be the note taker in the group.  We split up into teams of two…one usually talks the other keeps notes.

I urge everyone to help…Florida was only won last year by 527 votes…that is ONLY 8 votes per county!!!!!  YES...8 VOTES per county….just think…if you can get one or two people to vote you are making a HUGE difference!

If Kerry wins...kiss your freedoms goodbye.... pay higher taxes.... be less safe.... THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTIONS OF OUR LIFE!!!!

Don't be shy...call or email me if you want to help.

Thanks
Nathan

Oh...they also pay you if you choose to take it...so if you need a little extra $$ help our country and make a few bucks.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top