Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2004 10:27:00 AM EDT
I see one is on the 30th, is it worth the trip? I will be in the state at the time but out of my way.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:01:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Where in PC is the gunshow? I am working temporarily in the PC and might check it out.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where in PC is the gunshow? I am working temporarily in the PC and might check it out.

30 - 31 Panama City
Panama City Fairgrounds
Sat 9-5 Sun 10-4
PH : 407-275-7233
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:38:06 PM EDT
[#3]
The gunshows held at the PC Fairgrounds are not really worth the money to get in, let alone if you have to drive a ways to get here.  I went to the last one just because somebody else paid my entry fee...

I can find cheaper ammo just about anywhere in town, and the offerings in guns were not all that great.  But there was a .50 sniper rifle for sale...  :)  I did pick up four ammo cans for $12, but that's it.

If you haven't been to one, and want to blow a couple minutes...  Go spend your $5 to get in.  I am willing to bet you won't go back.  But if you do go, go check out the new gun shop in the flea market across the street.  You might make your trip worthwhile...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top