Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 5:30:23 AM EDT
Please check out this link on the Florida Shooter's Network

http://floridashootersnetwork.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php3?t=3857

Here's a link to Pop's web page :

http://www.popdeanhuntclub.org

If you live in Miami-Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach counties and are not a member of Pop's range, do yourself a favor and check it out. Give Sharon a call at (954) 433-7421 and come on out.

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I just  joined two weekends ago and brought a friend along to join also. I met Sharon and AJ and they were real nice.  I wrote my letter and asked my buddy to write too. This is my shooting spot now and don't want to lose it.

Tom
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Nick

I'd like to pitch in.  If I mail you a check would you see that (a) the first $25 counts as my membership and (b) the rest goes to the legal defense fund?

edited to add: I'll be down there thanksgiving weekend, do you want to come out and shoot the MAG58?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi Phil, long time - how's it going?

You might get by without paying a membership fee since you've been shooting there for a while, you might be "grandfathered" in.

I'm pretty sure Sharon would really appreciate a letter or call to the NRA - coming from someone with your stature and experience it would mean a lot.

I'm working through Thanksgiving weekend, can't get out of it, but I appreciate the offer.

Good to hear from you, take care
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#4]
A letter to the NRA will be on the way by the end of the week
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Nick...I NEED to get my ass back down there for some shooting.
Last time I was there was the day we got rained on, a while ago.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:44:15 AM EDT
[#6]
You and I sorta have the same problem : getting a free day and not having any other commitments and one that looks good weather-wise. And you got 3 times the distance to drive that I do. Plus the past few months have been hectic anyway.

One of these days we'll set up a FSN shoot on a weekend that we both got off, get a herd out there like in the good old days
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top