Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2004 7:54:25 AM EDT
Last year we conducted the 1st Annual George W. Travis Memorial 3 Gun Tactical Match at the Gateway Rifle & Pistol Club in Jacksonville, Florida and raised over $2,000 from 30 shooters and sponsors that went to the American Cancer Society.

We are doing it again this year on 18 December 2004 at GRPC-Jax. There will be 6 stages (2 handgun, 2 shotgun, and 2 carbine/rifle stages). The match fee is $30 per shooter and we have added a 3 person / 3 gun Team stage for an additional $10 per person.

We are currently soliciting for sponsors to donate prizes for match winners and door drawings. We are also soliciting for COFs (we have one handgun stage and the team stage already chosen and will post all stages on our website once they are all approved).

This is a great opportunity to hone your shooting and tactical skills and fellowship with likeminded individuals with ALL proceeds benefitting a worthwhile charity. The American Cancer Society will provider all doners with a receipt that can be used as a tax deduction for a charitable contribution.

The match is limited to 75 shooters so don't wait to register. For more info email [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm there again!!!!

Had a BLAST last year, and it's for a great cause!

Russ,
Is there going to be a sign up sheet for people that want to shoot in the team event don't have a full 3 person team?

Anyone that wants to shoot the team event that does not have a full team, want to team up?

MikeV.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm there again!!!!

Had a BLAST last year, and it's for a great cause!

Russ,
Is there going to be a sign up sheet for people that want to shoot in the team event don't have a full 3 person team?

Anyone that wants to shoot the team event that does not have a full team, want to team up?

MikeV.

one old but able body here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the interest guys!  There is a place on the registration form to register in the team event as well.  I don't want to make a premature announcement yet, but I will tease everyone with a tasty morsel.  We are working out a deal with one of the premier training facilities in the world to donate some high dollar goodies and bringing a nice display down to add to the atmosphere.  More to come...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#4]
That's a work day for me.  What will the hours be?

Stephen
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:10:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Any officer on duty or anyone else who has to work on that day for that matter can come on their lunch break or whenever and be placed at the front of the line, shoot the stages and get back to work!  We'll even save your door prize for you!

Good to hear from you Stephen!  Email your address to me off forum, I've got some stuff to send to you.

Take Care!
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:18:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Email out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top